💬 Review Huawei P30 Lite by Nataref

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nataref

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei P30 Lite

Description
Blue-to-purple gradient phone, about 6 inches in length and just under 2 inches in width. USB-C charger + standard USB jack. Came with a transparent case when I bought it. I got it pretty much for free when I switched from Telus to virgin mobile. Runs on Android OS.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I enjoy the large amount of storage space and the fact that it's powered by Android and not IOS. The battery life is also very good, and it hadn't gotten worse over time. (which was an issue I've experienced with other phones I've owned, both Samsung and Apple.) It also charges very quickly.

I also enjoy the size of the screen; it doesn't have a physical "home" button, which maximizes the size of the screen.
The phone is also pretty sturdy; I've dropped, slept on, got water on it, you name it. Not a single scratch or sign of damage, even without a good case. It's also pretty lightweight, which I enjoy.

Things I don't like
The camera isn't very good, and I've had a strange issue with it (however just once.) Where it would freeze, and struggle to restart and stay on when it did. I'm not sure what triggered it anymore, but that was a frustrating and somewhat worrying experience. Had no trouble since then though.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend it to anyone who likes to use alot of storage space on apps + photos. It's a good cheaper alternative to Samsung phones, and (so far) seems to have a better lifespan in comparison to iPhones. I have owned it for about a year and it works just as well as it did when I got it.

I would not recommend to people who really want a good camera on their phone; this isn't the phone for you. If you don't really care about that, though, I'd say go for it.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month