💬 Review Huawei Y9 2019 by ibacon

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,753 happy users since 2014.
Register

ibacon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei Y9 2019

Description
Huawei Y9 2019 is one of the best affordable phones in the market. Like most phones today, it has a wide screen, high storage and RAM, and also has a high quality. It has two cameras which also has a HDR mode and an AI camera. Because of its high storage and ram, the phone doesn't lag and freeze much. It can run games which are high in storage. It can surely compete with other non-flagship phones that are conpetitiors of Huawei in the electronic industry.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
One of the things that are found in this device are the reasonable price, very high quality, high storage and RAM, and its smooth interface that is easy to use. Its speakers have good sound and its wide screen makes it easier to play games or watch movies. The battery can last long without being charged for a few hours.

Things I don't like
Despite of its seemingly high specs in the camera, the cameras are not at par with most phones but can be considered since this is not the flagship phone of Huawei. The phone doesn't have fast charging support and USB type-C making it not as reliable in terms of connectivity.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this phone to others because if you're looking for a quality phone and very affordable price, it checks all that.

Coolmelin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What a review. Absolute delight to read pal, can't wait for more. Dankest s**t going on sbenny :)

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hmmm, looks like mid range phone. Thanks for the review