Huawei??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,222 happy users since 2014.
Register

Happycate

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey, so, seeing the drama that went down last week regarding huawei, and considering I just bought an Honor. I was wondering what you guys think? Mainly because now I'm not sure about what to do with the phone I jusg bought.
Any advise is welcome, thank you so much!

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
This whole thing is pretty crazy , it was the same with Zte a few years back .
I wonder if the store will maybe make an exception for you to switch for another model ..

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Personally, I haven't had any issues with my Honor 6X, which I've had for over a year. The one thing affecting Huawei users, as far as I know, is that we may not get any future system updates until the dust clears. So far the only thing I don't like about Huawei devices is that some of them (such as the 6X) don't support 5 GHz wi-fi.

I mentioned in another Huawei-related thread that some major mobile device manufacturers like Apple and Samsung have faced their own backlashes in the past. I'm not sure about the U.S. ban, though; it could be politically-motivated fuel to scare the masses. With America being concerned about spying, keep in mind that China's goverment is not the only one. Just my two cents.

@Happycate I hope you're satisfied with your choice of phone🙂, and despite the current mess Huawei landed in, I'm confident(and hoping) that things will improve in the not-too-distant future. I really like the phones/tablets they have out now.

Last edited:

Nocebo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Honor phone are good for middle cost , not really for gamers.. DAS a bit too high.
Neg point is the bootloader can't be unlocked coz of new Huawei policy.

TheRedrex

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The whole Huawei situation was created by the USA to sign a trade deal with China basically there is no legit proof of Huawei s espionage . So by far from what I have heard about the rumours Huawei is working on it's own OS named as Ark OS with new UI , 60 % faster than Android and 30 % faster than iOS also a better ram management system and the good news is that Android is fully supported so no need to worry but the problem is the support Gapps which will be solved I guess . But overall if this rumours are all but true then hang on to your device it might be the beast of the current decade .

PandarenGurl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ark OS....yeah, I heard they're putting the final touches on it. It may well be a savage when it come out...

Razorramom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was thinking of the pro30 but has the Google issue been resolved?

Salarapyre

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think the Huawei phones are still great phone even with regard to the issues within China USA etc. We may not get all the new updates due to the dispute, but none the less the phones are still prime. I have the p20 pro and I love it. Great storage, great camera, good system. Don't toss em away just because it's harder to get Huawei products and downloads 😁
Post automatically merged:

The whole Huawei situation was created by the USA to sign a trade deal with China basically there is no legit proof of Huawei s espionage . So by far from what I have heard about the rumours Huawei is working on it's own OS named as Ark OS with new UI , 60 % faster than Android and 30 % faster than iOS also a better ram management system and the good news is that Android is fully supported so no need to worry but the problem is the support Gapps which will be solved I guess . But overall if this rumours are all but true then hang on to your device it might be the beast of the current decade .
That's actually really cool! I didn't know that was a thing !

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month