Hustle Castle: Fantasy Kingdom v1.6.0 - The Dragon Event How to farm 150 Dragon Sigils Per Minute

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,893 happy users since 2014.
Register

siebewobke

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everybody! Today i want to share with you some interesting trick, which will reward you with unlimited dragon sigils for the way of the dragon event!
For this trick you can also use the official version

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----IMPORTANT----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prerequisite = MAKE SURE YOUR ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO FACEBOOK IN ORDER TO NOT LOSE PROGRESS!
You can link to facebook by deleting the facebook application and retrying to link. The facebook application seems to cause the linkage problem not the sbenny MODS

Steps:
1: Delete & re-install Hustle castle
2: Login with Facebook
3: Go to event and watch ad and get 150 sigils
4: Redo steps

siebewobke

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Seems as they fixed the trick... fun while it lasted

Edit: it seems to sporadically stop working after 5-25 tries aday. After it fails you have to wait till the timers runs out; 8-18h and you can do it Again.
edit 2: I tried some different methods but it seems if you do only 3-5x and then let the timer run you can keep doing it every 2 hours. if you abuse the ad method he timer will indeed update to 8-18h

Last edited:

Helskrim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Kinda off-topic question but do you know if this game is hackable with GG?

siebewobke

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
As far as i know only the battles can be hacked, as the server correct any changed you made within seconds.

Ipin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice to try. Since the server will reposition you back to the time u watch an advert, its pretty useless. But incase u really need extra sigils it wont hurt

siebewobke

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice to try. Since the server will reposition you back to the time u watch an advert, its pretty useless. But incase u really need extra sigils it wont hurt
I tried some different methods but it seems if you do only 3-5x and then let the timer run you can keep doing it every 2 hours. if you abuse the ad method he timer will indeed update to 8-18h

Ipin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ive tried it. And to be safe i guess 4 is the maximum times it can be done. I got 10hr waiting after did it the 5th time. Thanks for the tips bud.

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Its limited per Day. Even if you do only 3 every 2 hours wait.