Hyperlink the Google Play links by default

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,435 happy users since 2014.
Register

Keep the default style format for Google Play links?

• Total voters

Nacht

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
A minor change or suggestion really, but whenever someone release a game or request a game the format by default doesn't make the Google link a hyperlink, you only have the option "copy all".
I think it's not a big deal if you browse this site on your PC, but if you browse it on mobile you have to copy the link, open new tab, paste it and wait for it to redirect you to the store. Especially since I browse a lot of requests section and game section, it can be a bit of a bother.
Just a suggestion of course. I'll make a poll just to hear some people opinions.

Aleiry

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I agree that that can be a bit annoying if you are on mobile, so would be really nice to improve that aspect. Great suggestion :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Google Play Store is currently not a hyperlink for search engine optimization means, but I'll consider making it a clickable link in the future :)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,

At this time we aren't able to put your suggestion into effect, but we are keeping track of your suggestion and username on our current and possible future project task lists. If we are able to implement your idea, we will do our best to reach out to you to let you know. For now, we are closing your thread, but we haven't forgotten about you or your idea. :)

If you have any other suggestions or ideas, please feel free to share them in a new suggestion thread.

Thank you!