I am gonna post something major on sbenny today

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Stay tuned, 80 percent people are gonna like it

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Did it, today is the polling, please vote

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, when I said post, I meant upload a game that's no longer on play store (this will be my 2nd upload after 'fail hard', and it took almost 1 HR to do so)(another question, how much time does it take to be released after uploading)

Last edited by a moderator:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
You'll need to wait for a staff or a tester to check and verify it, if everything is in order, they'll accept it.
Earning the Approved Releaser Badge would allow you to post without being held for approval so that's something to aim for 😄

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
And how do I get that?😐 (Multiple responses are to my slow connection

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Here:
Good luck! 😊

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
7 uploads and 1 every 15 days, that may be hard, I will try nwrthls

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Pls answer 1 last question, can I find my post anywhere while it's being checked?

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Pls answer 1 last question, can I find my post anywhere while it's being checked?
I don't actually know, maybe open your profile and choose "Your Contents"?
You can't "Search" it, that for sure.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Found it nowhere, can you tell me the approx. Time for the checking (the files are 1.6 GB in size and the game beefs up to 2.5 GB).

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I mean, sure I found it in my sbupload account but didn't at the game release section

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Well, yes. It will not be visible for anyone before being approved, that's the point.
And all I could say is be patient, there's no timing, staffs will look through it when they can 👍

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
On your profile , under the latest activity Tab is where you can find your post even when its up for approval

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
As for time it takes to approve a post , that depends on the availability of staff . Your submission has to be tested , things like the version , if its suitable for the area its posted in etc , if its modded , mod proof has to be provided . If everything is in order , then its approved

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, I found the tab, and the upload was there but it was all cut (I mean, strike through line). Does it mean it has been rejected?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Well, I found the tab, and the upload was there but it was all cut (I mean, strike through line). Does it mean it has been rejected?
If you open the post and it does not say "deleted by so & so , then it is waiting approval. Games not available on playstore are a bit tricky since we aren't sure of the latest version of the game and the age rating so it can take time

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Sorry for questioning repeteadely, but I cannot find it no longer in the latest activity tab. Does it mean it's removed?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Actually, it is rated here as 18+,and I need to be an approved releaser, so I will post it again as soon as req. Are met