Mod apk I Am Wizard_v1.0.10 - DMG

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,295 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
I Am Wizard_v1.0.10 - DMG

Name of the game: I Am Wizard

Version: 1.0.10

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
As a Wizard, you not only need to control the magic, but also need to control the entire battle! All you need to do is release the proper magic at the right time!
★ 15 kinds of magic waiting for you to unlock
★ 17 troops arms match
★ Compared to "I Am Archer", we simplified the operation,The game will automatically send troops
★ level of the protagonist is particularly important
★ Once suppressed by the enemy, you need to release your powerful magic to save the defeat
★ defeat the enemy's belief sculpture to win
★ You can get diamonds in endless mode, drop probability of about 1%
★ You can not make your best in Endless Mode, because once your unit has entered the White House's Magic Gate, they will betray the White Army. Remember!
When you are unable to customs clearance, you need to consider changing your branches. This is a highly intelligent crowd to play the game, come on!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xijigame.iamwizard
MOD Features:

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: xYummYx

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 4 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 32 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
I Am Wizard_v1.0.10 - DMG was released by xyummyx and 1338 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.