I cant use the Arcana hack?

Eclipse0046

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Hello! I'm having a bit of an issue. After I spent the 35 SB cash, clicked the download APK buttom, got directed to a website, clicked Proceed, then got to this website, and clicked download. Once it download I clicked on the notification, it installed quickly and then it says that the game isn't installed?
Screenshot_2019-08-04-16-43-42.png

I uptaded the game and everything so im very confused. If anyone can tell me if I did something wrong please help me!

A

Ad Manager

King Hacker

Droidstein Lv. 8
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country Flags (Permanent)
Device
Realme 1-Android 8.1.0
Country
India
@Eclipse0046 Here are my suggustions for you :-
1.If you have a previous version of the game installed then please uninstall it and then install the MOD apk
2.Check that the option under settings tab called install from unknown sources is checked
3.Go to play store settings and disable play protect
4.(Optional) Either disable google play games or uninstall it
5.If problem still persists then try to re-download the apk reinstall it.

Hope it helps 😄

NovaFova

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Sweden
Hi I'm having this problem too and as I'm not to confident in my tech abilities I'm quite nervous about uninstalling the app to download the MOD- won't I lose my progress? I'm very sorry if I'm any sort of inconvenience 🙏

Lucidity

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
I was on the same boat as NovaFova, and was pretty worried about losing my progress - but I uninstalled the app and downloaded the MOD anyway. I'm stoked; I didn't lose any of my progress! Thanks so much guys! ♥

Last edited:

Chiaracop94

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Argentina
It happened to me once but it worked out after I downloaded the next update. I couldn't make it work any other way