I cant use the Arcana hack?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,927 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse0046

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello! I'm having a bit of an issue. After I spent the 35 SB Points, clicked the download APK buttom, got directed to a website, clicked Proceed, then got to this website, and clicked download. Once it download I clicked on the notification, it installed quickly and then it says that the game isn't installed?
Screenshot_2019-08-04-16-43-42.png

I uptaded the game and everything so im very confused. If anyone can tell me if I did something wrong please help me!

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Eclipse0046 Here are my suggustions for you :-
1.If you have a previous version of the game installed then please uninstall it and then install the mod apk
2.Check that the option under settings tab called install from unknown sources is checked
3.Go to play store settings and disable play protect
4.(Optional) Either disable google play games or uninstall it
5.If problem still persists then try to re-download the apk reinstall it.

Hope it helps :D

NovaFova

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi I'm having this problem too and as I'm not to confident in my tech abilities I'm quite nervous about uninstalling the app to download the mod- won't I lose my progress? I'm very sorry if I'm any sort of inconvenience 🙏

Lucidity

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was on the same boat as NovaFova, and was pretty worried about losing my progress - but I uninstalled the app and downloaded the mod anyway. I'm stoked; I didn't lose any of my progress! Thanks so much guys! ❤

Last edited:

Chiaracop94

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It happened to me once but it worked out after I downloaded the next update. I couldn't make it work any other way

Menunu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I lost all my progress :( but I have coins and keys :) how do I get it back

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.