I have a suggestion about ANIMES site content!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,823 happy users since 2014.
Register

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Becoming an increasingly strong reference within popular culture, as Japanese animations begins to popularize in the daily lives of many young people around the world, contemporary Asian productions. Naruto, Pokémon, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note ... The list is not short. Therefore I suggest that a space be created for people in the community to submit anime episodes just as anime sites are currently only for fans of the site's Japanese culture.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Questions:Answers:
An anime streaming site?That would require a different server.
Anime discussions?Members can talk about almost anything in the Off-topic threads.

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Does that mean you can't do it? Too bad in my head the idea was great.

Mark A

Member for 5 years

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much friend I'll take a look. And who knows if someday really the people of Sbeeny do not realize that the idea has potential ?!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm unsure if you're suggesting the possibility to stream anime episodes or to share/discuss about them.

This said, as Mark said above, hosting a platform to stream videos is unfortunately quite resources intensive (which we do already invest in, as we're running SBupload which takes many TeraBytes of disk space without having us earn a single cent), and it's also the reason we don't (yet, at least) run our version of YouTube with mods in streaming and so on (heavily suggested in the past), while if it's about sharing or discussing about them, I could introduce new sections for it, assuming the "TV Shows" or "Movies" sections aren't already fulfilling this need.

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really wish it was possible to broadcast anime episodes and I haven't given up hope yet! I know (well, to tell the truth, I find it difficult since I don't understand anything about programming or anything else that has to do with my request) that it won't be easy, but a community focused on keeping users as members Assets and employees will not accept 'this is impossible' as an answer, I am absolutely sure it is just waiting to happen.

Mark A

Member for 5 years
I really wish it was possible to broadcast anime episodes and I haven't given up hope yet! I know (well, to tell the truth, I find it difficult since I don't understand anything about programming or anything else that has to do with my request) that it won't be easy, but a community focused on keeping users as members Assets and employees will not accept 'this is impossible' as an answer, I am absolutely sure it is just waiting to happen.
It isn't impossible, it's only a matter of:
"who wants to?" and "who can afford to?"
Owning and managing a website if a lot of work.
There are already many sites giving this kind of service because they want to and can afford to do so.
My personal favorite Anime streaming sites are GoGoAnime and KissAnime.

InvisibleMan69

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It isn't impossible, it's only a matter of:
"who wants to?" and "who can afford to?"
Owning and managing a website if a lot of work.
There are already many sites giving this kind of service because they want to and can afford to do so.
My personal favorite Anime streaming sites are GoGoAnime and KissAnime.
I see your a man of culture:sneaky:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya!

This is a really good idea, but it's not something we can implement with how the site is set up currently. I am adding it to the task list that we use to manage current and future projects to see if it's something we can add in the future. I am also keeping track of your username with your suggestion so that if we implement it we can reach out to you and let you know :D. I'm going to close out your suggestion thread, but just know that we haven't forgotten you! If you have any other ideas please feel free to share them by starting a new suggestion thread :)

I hope you have a great day!