✅ Solved I have just one question about the ad cash thing...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,186 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

havefeith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
When does the Ads cash addition reset? I thought it would be at midnight, but I tried watching an ad to gain even just a little more cash, and it said that the code was either invalid, or having been used already. All this is leading me to believe there's a hardcoded 24-hour time limit before more cash can be added for watching an ad. I just need confirmation on that, if that's actually the case. There's nothing saying exactly what is meant by "once a day".

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well I think it's resets on 4 am (GMT +6) , same time when daily SB Points login reward resets . Yesterday I redeemed at like 11.40pm and today around 11.40am and received SB Points both time.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
The "Ad=Points" is back check out the home page before it disappears again!!

Now about the question:
It differs per account, unlike the daily log-in reward the "Ad=Points" has a full 24-hour wait time.

Example:
If I claimed mine at 8:44 PM today then it would be best to claim 8:45 PM tomorrow.

In order to know the exact time of when you claimed the reward, best to check all your notifications.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
#Solved
I am marking this thread as Solved and Moving it to the section of Answered Questions. If you have any other doubts or questions then feel free to contact or tag a staff member or make a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.