Paid .apk i Live - Gold Edition v1.2.3 (Premium APK)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,622 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
Active User
Member for 6 years
i Live - Gold Edition (Premium APK)

Name of the game: i Live - Gold Edition

Version: v1.2.3

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Don't forget to vote if the game works perfectly, you'll get 10 SB Points for return.

And, darling, make sure y'all have to join the contest and support this forums by subscribing their channel on YouTube.

Click me:
    Contest - YT Boost event - 40,000+ SB Points to EVERYONE!
    Unfortunately, the game can't be connected with Facebook. I've been tried a dozen times still won't worked 'cuz it still in development so y'all have to wait for the next new updates and hope it fixed. Amen to that!

Well, this game needs a Lucky Patcher to be works. So, make sure you have the latest version of it. You could download on their official website by googling it.
    Screenshot_2019-03-12-23-35-17-418_com.lgdstudio.ilivegoldedition.png

Screenshot_2019-03-12-23-27-41-469_com.lgdstudio.ilivegoldedition.png
    What's New❓
    New Update Available!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Improve the general performance of the game, now faster and more stable!
    - Added new product on the store to buy 5 days of play and quickly reach new goals!
    - Added new arrows to the minigame of the first steps
    - Fixed bug on saving the photo in the notebook and other bugs of the previous version.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"i Live" is the most innovative and realistic life simulator ever created. Over 5000 frames for animation, dynamic lighting and shadows, and the time is in real time! Install now "i Live" and give a 'soul to your device.

Features:
    •Bring your baby into the world and bring him up like a real child. Breastfeed him, follow him and watch him growing

•He needs love, if you don’t follow him, he won’t love you. Give him all love you can and he will love you too!

•Follow his growht phases, from his born to his fifth birthday. Watch his body and conduct changes!

•Play with him and became the best parent ever! Challenge your friend and rise in Leaderboard!

•He Lives night and day waiting for your return!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lgdstudio.ilivegoldedition
    MOD Features:
    :emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles::emoji_sparkles:
    ✅ Premium Paid APK
    ✅ No advertisement
    ✅ Free shopping

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Doge5ims and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Doge5ims

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 128 times
    Post automatically merged:

Special thanks to @Gourov for assist me to make the toast for this game!

Woohoo! You're awesome!!!

Last edited:
    Downloaded 260 times

Moondata

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Please work..

Edit: I'm keeping it a 💯 the cache/obb zip is unable to open. I'll try again..

Edit2: AHHHHHHH so.... just rename the cache/obb zip to com.lgdstudio.ilivegoldedition and it'll open. Now to trying if it actually works because b4 this there was a black screen and who made this (hopefully) wonderful mod *,*

Last edited:

Doge5ims

Active User
    Member for 6 years
    Please work..

Edit: I'm keeping it a 💯 the cache/obb zip is unable to open. I'll try again..

Edit2: AHHHHHHH so.... just rename the cache/obb zip to com.lgdstudio.ilivegoldedition and it'll open. Now to trying if it actually works because b4 this there was a black screen and who made this (hopefully) wonderful mod *,*
    It actually worked, henny. Don't forget to vote right after you tried the game! 🌼

Doge5ims

Active User
    Member for 6 years
    Thank you 😄, I just started and I can't buy anything. Do you know how fix that(if it is fixable..)?
    And I wanna give this a shoot before voting.
    Did you read the instructions on the description called "Read Me 2?"

DeevaDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    It doesn't work I'm stuck on a black screen. It doesn't even show the loading screen or anything. 🙄 can I please have my 120 SB Points back?

Doge5ims

Active User
    Member for 6 years
    It doesn't work I'm stuck on a black screen. It doesn't even show the loading screen or anything. 🙄 can I please have my 120 SB Points back?
    Have you renamed the obb files? Cuz, everyone else played w/o problem.

DeevaDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Could you pretty please direct me on how to do it?

Doge5ims

Active User
    Member for 6 years
    Could you pretty please direct me on how to do it?
    Alright. Just rename the cache/obb zip to com.lgdstudio.ilivegoldedition and it'll open.

DeevaDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Cool imma give it a try. Thanks so much 😁 incase of anything I'll hit you up ✌

NawwwwDawg

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    i hate my connection so so much when im at 200mb the download will stop cuz of a very freakin slow connectiom ::::((((((( and i cant just continue it, it stops and the only way is to dl it again need to wait almost 2hours again for the cache to dl and if it fails i'll wait again and dl from the top. :((((((( i hate ph

Moonilsun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    It actually works. Thank you! (T▽T)

Doge5ims

Active User
    Member for 6 years
    i hate my connection so so much when im at 200mb the download will stop cuz of a very freakin slow connectiom :::☹(((((( and i cant just continue it, it stops and the only way is to dl it again need to wait almost 2hours again for the cache to dl and if it fails i'll wait again and dl from the top. ☹(((((( i hate ph
    Well, maybe you should use vpn for it to be fast like Psiphon. We have one in this forum. Go get one for you.

It actually works. Thank you! (T▽T)
    Your welcoome~ 🌼

NawwwwDawg

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Well, maybe you should use vpn for it to be fast like Psiphon. We have one in this forum. Go get one for you.

Your welcoome~ 🌼
    hiiiiiii thank you im playin it now and its all good. :)

i Live - Gold Edition v1.2.3 (Premium APK) was released by Doge5ims and 10000 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.