❓ Help Request I need a android robbery game based on medieval eroupe (not for a mod)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,151 happy users since 2014.
Register

CyclonePlays10

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I played it once when i was 5 or 6 or even 4.
its name was something i forgot (i.e a robbery bob type game but not made by the same gamedevs, i think it was made by e.a's subsidiaries chillingo or something, not available in google play, or even switched publishers or just didnt exist).
it was about a boy/girl having adventures and dont get caught whlist robbing the stores for goodies like food and many others.
i searched it but only scratched the surface.
please provide links for the game i mentioned before.
this is my last hope getting this game and modding it myself.
and playing it for the first time for years.
i understand no one will understand this, sorry for being kryptic bc i do not know if the game still exists or the page is gone for good.
i know the best of you will know what i'm requesting for or just dont know at all.
the best will understand.
LKH LKR CPH CPR LKE CP10 LKG.

Laptop Killer.

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I can feel the frustration . I cant help you I am afraid :cry: . I also used to play game when I was kid that I cant remember neither found that again :(

CyclonePlays10

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I can feel the frustration . I cant help you I am afraid :cry: . I also used to play game when I was kid that I cant remember neither found that again :(
its ok.
maybe the whole sbenny team will find this childhood classic (note i was born in 2010).
i had my first tablet without it, the 2th? it had the game but not the 3th tablet same with the 4th tablet (this is the same tablet i reviewed and used for daily use).
the best will pickup our tracks to victory.
or its available in apk form or it was archived or went missing and was gone from the google play store.
lets ask others, dont be shy, we stand in the dark to find the missing clue, we stand in the dark depths of android games while others go to the light depth of the android games iceberg.

Laptop Killer.

CyclonePlays10

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I spoke to google by gmail.
yet i still know the community that i'm in is good at modding, not at searching.
i still have hope on the community, but my nuclear option is to contact google play help centre by gmail.
hope we finaly mod/play this game.
you will mod it for 0 SB and i will archive it.
we stand in the dark to fight while others stand in the light relaxing and relaxing while we fight till the end.

Laptop Killer

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years