I want know about the type of mods

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,261 happy users since 2014.
Register

Turbos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello friends, i saw many youtuber post the title or thumbnail as mods like ultra mega mod, mega mods , vip ultra mods, vip mods . But i want know about this difference . How they work

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mods types

Modded apk - a normal apk that edited and change some elements or unlocked something and add something new on the application.

Mega modded apk - a non normal apk that edited and change some elements or unlocked and add something new on the application ( for example )
- stat 10 - normal stat points instead of ten they will changed it too - stat 50 in a more higher rate.
so basically an already modded apk that is improved and enchanced again.

Ultra modded apk - a superb apk that edited for superb ( for example )
- money $5million the modder will changed it to - money 999 or infinite rate.
they will also add something new to the already enchanced and improved apk (for example)
an item like - Weapon ammo 6 there are only 6 ammo that u will find in a game instead of that the modder will add hidden ammo like ( Inside Hidden ammo stash 600pieces) like that you can find in game if u search for it.
they will also add new feature like somekind of Codes for example - Hp 100 they will changed it to "God Mode" or "Invisible Mode" like that.

have you followed or still confused?.

Turbos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I understood but what is vip mod and the mega mod and ultra mods are already create mod and they edit on the same mod its right

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I understood but what is vip mod and the mega mod and ultra mods are already create mod and they edit on the same mod its right
Vip mod - is a modded apk or paid modded apk that is moved from vip section of the sbenny forum to protect it from leechers and those member of forum who has a vip member can have access to it.

of course it is modded to according to what a vip member described what he wanted or what kind of features and attributes to be added to it by a modder.

these are exclusive only mod apk (for example) read below.
stats points (normal = 10/modded = 50/mega = 70/ultra = 90/vip = stat never decrease.) that's how it is work on vip that apk.
another one example (gold - normal = 500/modded = 1000/mega = 200000/ultra = 5mil or infinite/vip = stat never decrease/money never decrease or it is modded apk that according to the request of vip member what he want to put.

that's why being a vip member to this forum has a lot of advantage than normal member they can access all download links without the needed to use SB Points to unlock the download link and other than that they can access lottery and other exclusive feature from this website.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
there are no differences on them just the " Operating system " i mean Android/Ios
well actually for you to fully understand it you must search it on google or Wikipedia that's the most detailed way for you to learn it.

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Just a bullshit clickbait. Youtube is full of it