I want to know how to Unbanned the Cafeland 2018 ?...

Qalls

Qalls

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Indonesia
Please teach me how to unban Cafeland. I try many ways in different sites, but it doesnt work at all... Im nearly give up :( .

My 3 FB accounts got banned in Cafeland. So please somebody help me with the valid result... thanks in advance ❤️

A

Ads Manager

Qalls

Qalls

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Indonesia
Hai @BubbleGump30 , sorry for my late reply. I guess you are right. Once u get banned, thats it... thats the end of the game. Its just too bad I got banned when Im in level 125 :( . Do you have the info for the update mod apk CAFELAND v.1.8.4 ?...

I search in many websites seems like isnt antiban which means when u instal it and play for like 10 mins, u straightly get banned. I try the generator coins and its sucks and doesnt work at all... even i already did the survey like they ask... :(

Im hopeless ... but I like this game, its just take forever to collect the money. The coins is easy, but the money its pretty long time...

BubbleGump30

BubbleGump30

Savage Lv. 6
Elite Mod Squad
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Device
Samsung Galaxy S9 - Android 8.2.1
Country
Canada
Hai @BubbleGump30 , sorry for my late reply. I guess you are right. Once u get banned, thats it... thats the end of the game. Its just too bad I got banned when Im in level 125 :( . Do you have the info for the update mod apk CAFELAND v.1.8.4 ?...

I search in many websites seems like isnt antiban which means when u instal it and play for like 10 mins, u straightly get banned. I try the generator coins and its sucks and doesnt work at all... even i already did the survey like they ask... :(

Im hopeless ... but I like this game, its just take forever to collect the money. The coins is easy, but the money its pretty long time...
Damn sorry to hear... And I'll see what I can do for you to get the game updated for you ok...