✅ Solved I want to know how to Unbanned the Cafeland 2018 ?...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,099 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qalls

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please teach me how to unban Cafeland. I try many ways in different sites, but it doesnt work at all... Im nearly give up :( .

My 3 FB accounts got banned in Cafeland. So please somebody help me with the valid result... thanks in advance ❤

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no way to unban ur accounts sorry

Qalls

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hai @BubbleGump30 , sorry for my late reply. I guess you are right. Once u get banned, thats it... thats the end of the game. Its just too bad I got banned when Im in level 125 :( . Do you have the info for the update mod apk CAFELAND v.1.8.4 ?...

I search in many websites seems like isnt antiban which means when u instal it and play for like 10 mins, u straightly get banned. I try the generator coins and its sucks and doesnt work at all... even i already did the survey like they ask... :(

Im hopeless ... but I like this game, its just take forever to collect the money. The coins is easy, but the money its pretty long time...

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hai @BubbleGump30 , sorry for my late reply. I guess you are right. Once u get banned, thats it... thats the end of the game. Its just too bad I got banned when Im in level 125 :( . Do you have the info for the update mod apk CAFELAND v.1.8.4 ?...

I search in many websites seems like isnt antiban which means when u instal it and play for like 10 mins, u straightly get banned. I try the generator coins and its sucks and doesnt work at all... even i already did the survey like they ask... :(

Im hopeless ... but I like this game, its just take forever to collect the money. The coins is easy, but the money its pretty long time...
Damn sorry to hear... And I'll see what I can do for you to get the game updated for you ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.