✅ Solved I would like to request a game but......

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

Slraiio

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
So there are several games I would really like to get, however I can only download on my phone, and because of this I'm only able to get 8 gigs at a time. so I'm wondering if it's possible to break up a rar file into several smaller pieces.the games I want are almost all fps,so if anyone knows of smaller sized,yet quality,fps game's please let me know.(I'm a huge fan of the COD franchise)

VeryDex

? PS3 King
Member for 5 years
I'm slightly confused as to what you are looking for? Console mods or phone mods?, if you could link the games you want modding it would be helpful and give me a better understanding on what it is you're looking for

-Best regards, OrbexViRuZ

Slraiio

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@OrbexViRuZ
Thank you for your reply.
I'm looking for PC games,as far as the link goes,I'm not sure how to do that.any of the newer (2015+) COD (call of duty) game's would be great, but again the main problem for me is that I cannot download large files.

Slraiio

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
No, I'm looking for cod games that I can download with my phone,most of the newer ones are more than 8gigs, and that is all the space I have on my phone. I have space on my computer but I am unable to bring it into town (where the WiFi is)so I am only able to download with my phone.
Post automatically merged:

So I would like larger games,but in smaller pieces

VeryDex

? PS3 King
Member for 5 years
Right okay i'm with you now, i'll have a look to see what i can find for you, is there any particular COD you are looking for?

Slraiio

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Infinite warfare would be awesome,but I haven't been able to play any since black ops 2, so anything newer then that would be amazing.thank you for your help.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
FitGirl site and then ArtMoney to hack away or just find the Cheat code menu from Google as these FPS usually got them.

Infinite Warfare is an AAA game and I am SURE plenty of choices of sites to grab it from.
Got mine from KAT at its heydays. Completely cracked and playable. I just use God mode to blitz through the gameplay.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
All you need to do is to find a site that are offering Highly Compressed games

Slraiio

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@OrbexViRuZ That would be awesome! I'm in no rush.
Post automatically merged:

@KentCave is it worth it to download the the free version of artmoney?or should I try to find the pro version?

Last edited:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
I always go with Fitgirl

and regarding your low space

she has broken the files into smaller chunks with interchangable host links

try her repacks... you will never regret it

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
@KentCave is it worth it to download the the free version of artmoney?or should I try to find the pro version?
Yeah. Free version is Sufficient enough for most games.
Although searching for and getting the FREE Pro version is actually quite trivial..too. lol

Never ever need CheatEngine or CheatHappens myself. ArtMoney can do almost all as good Faster and Simpler or I just manually hex-edit them.

(I never get the notification from your Quoting my nick, hence this out-dated response)

Yeah. Amelie err FitGirl Rocks!

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
just as a REMINDER hope all files are clean no virus, no bull, the real deal, so if your gona post something in this area make sure all are clean and posted in correct area, if not i will have to take it down.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, it seems this thread was solved, and it's been too long either ways, so I'll move this to the solved section.