💬 Review Idle Miner Tycoon

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,889 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Idle Miner Tycoon

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - Idle Miner Tycoon v2.14.1 - MOD

Idle Miner Tycoon is a game where you are required to delve deeper into several types of mines to earn cash. You can hire managers to help expedite the work and make things way more efficient. Then, when you reach a certain point you can prestige and then recreate your mine from the beginning, earning more money and reaching your goals quicker.

Review:

I have been playing this game for a little over a year now and it is a great time killer. If you are a competitive person and like to try and top your own personal goals, this is the game for you. Things may seem a bit repetitive after a while, but then new mines, events, and challenges come out to make up for it. I greatly enjoy using the mod because then you can purchase cash packs to help you speed up the unlocking of the next level down without destroying all the game mechanics. You can also use the money to unlock better managers to help you earn more when you are offline. This helps you level up and prestige faster. All in all, I greatly enjoy the game.

The only thing I don't like is that I feel that there should be more researchable skills. to upgrade. The research tree is a bit too underused. It takes a lot to earn the research points and then it feels like you cannot do enough with them. If the developers took a moment to increase the benefits given by putting a lot of work into the research tree I feel like way more people would be able to appreciate and play the game. There have to be some more long term goals to offset the short term ones.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this to other users as long as they don't mind a bit of repetition.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jjjjs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Such an addictive have caught myself spending hours playing

J007

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Would definitely recommend. It is very addictive.