Mod apk Idle Pocket Crafter: Mine Rush v0.6.4 Free IAP

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,130 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjgrant1978

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 5 years

Idle Pocket Crafter: Mine Rush v0.6.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: sjgrant1978

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 92 times

• Tap to dig gold, craft, trade and make money in this free incremental idle game.

Idle Pocket Crafter: Mine Rush is an idle game about crafting, mining, digging and hunting. Tap to mine diamonds and dig gold, hunt rare prey, chop trees and craft epic gear. Discover exotic new planets in this incremental idle game!

♥Easy Idle Gameplay
    Just tap to start mining or automate digging and idle. Play Idle Pocket Crafter: Mine Rush your way: tap, mine, click or idle. Dig deep into dark mines and harvest rare ores. Chop trees and be a lumberjack! Hunt down fierce enemies and use their loot to craft powerful gear!

♥Craft New Gear
    Use the materials from the mines and forests to craft and upgrade your gear for digging, hunting and lumberjacking. Idle or dig; better gear is just a tap away!

♥Automate Everything
    Automate mining, wood cutting and hunting. Idle without a single tap and dig up a fortune!

♥Free to Play Idle Game
    Everything can be achieved without paying!

♥Retire & Relax
    Retire your hero to gain prestige currency, which can be used to buy powerful, permanent dig upgrades like lightning fast rush mining. Tons of idle equipment and weapons are just one tap away.

♥Go Shopping
    The island's stores are ready to sell their best items to you. Buy rare items with a tap to dig & harvest faster. Choose your play style, idle or tap. Visit the Mayor to check our your pet collection, achievements and more.

Lovers of the retro digging and crafting games won't be able to put down this addicting idle mining game. Go on a epic tap adventure, explore the island and craft epic mining gear and weapons!

Welcome to the island!
    Idle Pocket Crafter: Mine Rush uses optional cloud saving feature which allows you to play on multiple devices for your convenience.

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free IAP
    Requires SB Patcher

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank sjgrant1978 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ruotogames.pocketcrafteridle

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Deyaiceron12

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do you get free inapp purchases on the current update?

MirandaDufrane

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you have Lucky Patcher or SB Patcher you can uninstall the game, mod it yourself for in-app purchases and keep all your progress. That's why I'm upset with this request I did. I wanted increasing gold and rubies but they took it and all the SB Pointsbi put in to get it modded and did what I already could do myself...

Deyaiceron12

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you have lucky patcher or SB patcher you can uninstall the game, mod it yourself for in-app purchases and keep all your progress. That's why I'm upset with this request I did. I wanted increasing gold and rubies but they took it and all the SB Pointsbi put in to get it modded and did what I already could do myself...
How do you mod it to keep all your progress?

MirandaDufrane

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You know where it says back up files when you patch it on Lucky Patcher ? The first time you mod it, enable that button. Then if you get a update, uninstall the game, install the update, mod it with Lucky Patcher but this time, don't turn on the back ups for that file. That's how I did it anyway

Deyaiceron12

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
You know where it says back up files when you patch it on lucky patcher? The first time you mod it, enable that button. Then if you get a update, uninstall the game, install the update, mod it with lucky Patcher but this time, don't turn on the back ups for that file. That's how I did it anyway
I'm using SBPatcher and do you think you can do a step process for me I don't really use lucky patcher or sbpatcher I'm new to it.

MirandaDufrane

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'll try. When opening Lucky Patcher , go to the app you want to mod. Keep in mind that LP doesn't work on all apps or games. Open the app you want, press menu of patches, create modified APK file and rebuild app and lvl emulations. Don't worry about the settings. Do what I said before. Save the files first by leaving the box checked and if another update comes out, uninstall, reinstall, mod and you should have all your progress. Good luck. I Learned how to use it by messing around

Deyaiceron12

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'll try. When opening lucky Patcher, go to the app you want to mod. Keep in mind that LP doesn't work on all apps or games. Open the app you want, press menu of patches, create modified APK file and rebuild app and lvl emulations. Don't worry about the settings. Do what I said before. Save the files first by leaving the box checked and if another update comes out, uninstall, reinstall, mod and you should have all your progress. Good luck. I Learned how to use it by messing around
Hm when I try to mod it for the free in app purchases it doesn't work I'm probably doing something wrong x.x oh well.

RextonBoaz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Downloading now, gonna test it out and will leave my vote as to let everyone know if it's fully working or not.

MirandaDufrane

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Uh not at all what it's supposed to. As the original one who spent tons of SB currency on this to have it only be free in-app purchases (when I already did that myself) I was fu- VERY pissed off, so much so to the point of crying. The modder wasted my time and currency. The mod was supposed to have increasing rubies and gold, but they just put a simple in-app purchases mod (which ANYONE COULD DO) on here. I asked and STILL no one has fixed this bastards mistake. So as the original requester, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.