Mod apk Idle Skilling - Pocket RPG Tycoon v.3.0.0 ~ FREE SHOPPING

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,300 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Idle Skilling - Pocket RPG Tycoon v3.0.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ferz

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 119 times

• dle Skilling - Pocket RPG Tycoon

The Game's Reviews don't lie -- this game truly has the Most Content of any Idle Game out there! Here's a Summary:

Fight Monsters, go Mining, catch Fish, Craft items, harvest crops, plant trees, make potions, harvest souls, summon rifts, complete quests, unlock 6 perk trees...

...you get the idea! There's a lot to unpack in Idle Skilling!

If you love leveling up, this will be your next favorite Idle game! Level up your Attack, mining, fishing, crafting, and more, while casting spells and upgrading skill trees! Everything levels up in the background -- 100% idle gameplay!

~~~ GAME FEATURES ~~~

Idle your way to the top!
    -The game plays itself, whether you have it open or not!
    -Offline progress, so you can level up while you sleep!

Upgradeable Characters and Perks
    -Upgrade 20+ Idle Skilling heroes on your journey to reach Max Stats!
    -Each hero gives its own unique EXP!
    -Attack, Strength, Health, Mining, Smithing, and Fishing!
    -A diverse skill tree with 30 unique perks to spend your Skill Points on!

Battle Monsters
    -Fight 300+ Monsters for huge amounts of Gold and Loot Drops!
    -Cast 10 different Spells, from Meteors to Poison Clouds!

Collect Resources
    -Mine 16 different Ores and Gems!
    -Catch 30 different fish, from small minnows to legendary sea serpents!

Craft Items with Smithing Skill
    -Forge 60+ unique Items and trinkets to help you in battle!
    -Each Item can be upgraded over 100 times!
    -Create awesome Food Recipes to use in Battle!

Epic Raid Fights
    -Fight 12 fearsome Raid bosses in the Raid Theater! They're extra challenging!
    -Earn Awards from Raid bosses, to spend on cool upgrades!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• FREE IN APP PURCHASES

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ferz and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lavaflame.IdleSkilling

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Test12342

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Seems there is a limit to how much gems you can purchase. Is there a way to save it to the cloud? Game doesn't seem to save the current progress you you made. Also Thank you very much for sharing this.

Edit; I learned cloud saving saves 24hrs or midnight or something...it works!

Last edited:

asparaga

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks it works great. One thing that doesn't work is when you buy one of the options too much it runs it as it wouldn't purchase. It's probably because of the game itself though i don't think it's the mod. Dev must have set a arbitrary limit and didn't expect people to buy that much in one save file :cheekydroid:

Attachments

Mewbone

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Works flawlessly, didn't experience any issue with buying large amounts at a time.

- Win 10, Bluestacks, SB Patcher

asparaga

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you buy let's say 1500 gems option too much it runs out.

Khandor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
so I've actually been playing this app for a few months now when I finally discovered this site when looking up ways to speed the process up a bit. Perhaps I am doing something wrong but whenever I have the modded .apk installed it won't retrieve my saved game. I'm guessing it's due to the hack for the gems that it won't log into the google play site. So am I correct in that using the modified .apk I'd basically have to start from the beginning?

I am a bit new at this and I have been browsing the site for answers. I -think- I did everything correctly based off of tutorials and whatnot. If I started a new game the hack works fine, it's just when it comes to trying to get it to work with the cloud save of my actual game is where issues arise.

Mewbone

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
so I've actually been playing this app for a few months now when I finally discovered this site when looking up ways to speed the process up a bit. Perhaps I am doing something wrong but whenever I have the modded .apk installed it won't retrieve my saved game. I'm guessing it's due to the hack for the gems that it won't log into the google play site. So am I correct in that using the modified .apk I'd basically have to start from the beginning?

I am a bit new at this and I have been browsing the site for answers. I -think- I did everything correctly based off of tutorials and whatnot. If I started a new game the hack works fine, it's just when it comes to trying to get it to work with the cloud save of my actual game is where issues arise.
The modded apk will be a separate save from your google play version, so yes, you'll have to restart from the beginning

Khandor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The modded apk will be a separate save from your google play version, so yes, you'll have to restart from the beginning
Okay, that's what I thought. thanks

Drinugerada

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Whenever i go to buy gems , the game just blacks out and takes me to the main menu .. am i doing something wrong ?

asparaga

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can you use this modded games save on an unmodded apk with cloudsaving with same email? Anybody tried it?

Edward1110

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
When trying to purchase anything. Application just crashes.

JtheGood

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I maxed out purchases ages ago, so I can't confirm if there are any issues, but the update is fully compatible with my previous save.

Thanks!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status