LP mod apk Idle Skilling - Pocket RPG Tycoon V4.10 LP MOD (in-app purchases)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,983 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years

Idle Skilling - Pocket RPG tycoon v4.10

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: FoxInFlames
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 135 times

• Looking for a game to get invested in? Something that will be interesting for MONTHS? Then this game is for you, seriously!

Featuring Idle Gameplay where your choices matter!
    Will you specialize in Mining, employing your workers to go for the Godshards?
    Or will you become a devout Farmer whose crops are known across the land?

There are dozens of features to manage, and they all interact with each-other!

Mine for Ores in the tunnels, and use them in smithing to make new armor and weapons!

Go fishing and harvest crops, and use the resources to brew special potions!

Breed pets, assemble them into a battle team, and fight monsters for their loot!

There are over 21 Skills to Level Up in Idle Skilling!

If you love leveling up, this will be your next favorite Idle game! Level up your Attack, mining, fishing, crafting, and more, while casting spells and upgrading skill trees! Everything levels up in the background -- 100% idle gameplay!

Want to be a part of the community? Join the discord, we have over 13000 active members!

~~~ GAME FEATURES ~~~

Idle your way to the top!
    -The game plays itself, whether you have it open or not!
    -Offline progress, so you can level up while you sleep!

Upgradeable Characters and Perks
    -Upgrade 20+ Idle Skilling heroes on your journey to reach Max Stats!
    -Each hero gives its own unique EXP!
    -Attack, Strength, Health, Mining, Smithing, and Fishing!
    -A diverse skill tree with 30 unique perks to spend your Skill Points on!

Battle Monsters
    -Fight 300+ Monsters for huge amounts of Gold and Loot Drops!
    -Cast 10 different Spells, from Meteors to Poison Clouds!

Collect Resources
    -Mine 16 different Ores and Gems!
    -Catch 30 different fish, from small minnows to legendary sea serpents!

Craft Items with Smithing Skill
    -Forge 60+ unique Items and trinkets to help you in battle!
    -Each Item can be upgraded over 100 times!
    -Create awesome Food Recipes to use in Battle!

Epic Raid Fights
    -Fight 12 fearsome Raid bosses in the Raid Theater! They're extra challenging!
    -Earn Awards from Raid bosses, to spend on cool upgrades!

New Game+
    -Reset your game to earn Relic Bonuses! These last forever, and change up the game!

And other cool stuff that didn't fit in the above criteria
    -Complete quests in secret areas! These areas are very tricky to find!
    -A Halloween event shop that will update with each coming season!
    -Tons of future updates from a developer who cares about his game <3

There are also SECRET hidden areas to uncover, but only the smartest players will figure out how to access them! In these areas you can talk to NPCs and fulfill their quests, earning you amazing bonuses that are otherwise not possible to get!

This game was made by a developer who really put his all into making an enjoyable experience. So if you like the game and want to help make it better, feel free to reach out to me and give me your suggestions! I'd love to hear what you have in mind!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free in-app Purchases

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank FoxInFlames and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lavaflame.IdleSkilling&hl=en_IN&gl=US

Downloaded 16 times

vkola

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Not working as intended. Got LP installed and followed the steps and if I understand correctly I should just be able to dl the apk and then start the game and be able to get Gems for free but it still starts google pay.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Not working as intended. Got LP installed and followed the steps and if I understand correctly I should just be able to dl the apk and then start the game and be able to get Gems for free but it still starts google pay.
Let's see, do you have the proxy servers of LP installed as well? Because I tried it before releasing and it worked fine for me. I'll just check once again though. :)

vkola

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes, got the Proxy Server for inapp purchases installed as well. Got Google payemulator and Proxy server set to ON and have restarted my device.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Yes, got the Proxy Server for inapp purchases installed as well. Got Google payemulator and Proxy server set to ON and have restarted my device.
Uh, do you have a Xiaomi/Mi phone? I used to face problems on them, also, I checked once again, and it did seem to work for me.
Screenshot_2021-08-14-21-17-33-38_6a57258103a5adf38c79c8f74cecbc05.jpg

[Look at bottom left]

Check your installed apps section in settings to see if either LP or both of the proxy servers have any permissions missing and/or are restricted to not run in background. Enable every permission (it's safe, trust me), and allow it to run in background.

vkola

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Using Samsung Galaxy S10. Checked the app priviliges and everything is approved and looking good. But still no dice. I'll keep tinkering and see if I cant magically make it work :)

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Using Samsung Galaxy S10. Checked the app priviliges and everything is approved and looking good. But still no dice. I'll keep tinkering and see if I cant magically make it work :)
Yeah, somehow samsung did something that obstructs LP, according to a fellow modder here. I'll see if I can find a workaround.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Cryzy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please update to the latest version of 5.0.0

Idle Skilling - Pocket RPG Tycoon V4.10 LP MOD (in-app purchases) was released by FoxInFlames and 5275 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.