Mod apk Idle Supermarket Tycoon - Tiny Shop Game Mod APK Latest V1.1

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,965 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Idle Supermarket Tycoon - Tiny Shop Game Mod APK Latest V1.1

Name of the game: Idle Supermarket Tycoon - Tiny Shop Game

Version: v1.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • Ready to be rich?

Become the richest supermarket entrepreneur!

Build your own business, earn money, and become the best supermarket tycoon in the world!

Start with a mini-mart and turn it into a major supermarket business. Build a bakery, sell fruit and vegetables, offer high-quality fish and meat. Run your own perfume and electronics departments. Let the customers fill their shopping carts!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codigames.market.idle.tycoon
    MOD Features:
    Unlimited Coins ( Increase instead of Decrease)

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank ImanHackeR and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: ImanHackeR

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 227 times

Last edited:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
    Member for 8 years
    Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
    Member for 8 years
    Still same.
    I just found what the problem is, the sbupload has issues now, now i uploaded the apk to usersdownload and i myself i downloaded it to make sure. And it installed.
    @Sbenny

AntooRaya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I just found what the problem is, the sbupload has issues now, now i uploaded the apk to usersdownload and i myself i downloaded it to make sure. And it installed.
    Thank you for your fast response.
    I will try download and install it again.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
    Member for 8 years
    I still dont know how The skip promotion video works.
    It didn't work? It worked for me though.. i just checked now, its because i patched that apk earlier with lucky patcher. I'll remove that mod feature now, thanks again for the feedback.

AntooRaya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    It didn't work? It worked for me though.. i just checked now, its because i patched that apk earlier with lucky patcher. I'll remove that mod feature now, thanks again for the feedback.
    Your are welcome

Status
    Not open for further replies.