If you could have the answer to any question, what would it be?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,261 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Leave your answer in the comment section, and if you want to go the extra mile, you could also mention why you want to know the answer. Is it too early for me to be posting another thread? I spent a while trying to think of another conversation starter. I'd say it's a great way to meet and talk to new people.

My answer: (Skip if you're not interested)
How was the moon ACTUALLY formed? There are a lot of theories, some popular and some not, but I want to know what really went down. I am curious to which theory is correct, if any at all. Wouldn't that be a surprise, though? If none of the scientists were correct. But I suppose that's why it's only called a theory.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I want to know........ Whether I'll be successful in my exams
my last year at school is about to end, and this pandemic has left every student hanging to their screens. That does not make you learn as effectively as it would in a classroom. Naturally, we didn't learn anything much, i mean, i did self study, but every student needs a guidance, which them zoom classes can't provide.
So, hoping i would come around with respectable marks. [fingers crossed]

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I want to know........ Whether I'll be successful in my exams
my last year at school is about to end, and this pandemic has left every student hanging to their screens. That does not make you learn as effectively as it would in a classroom. Naturally, we didn't learn anything much, i mean, i did self study, but every student needs a guidance, which them zoom classes can't provide.
So, hoping i would come around with respectable marks. [fingers crossed]
I relate so much to this. I feel like I'm not really learning anything at home. I don't know the logic behind this, but I feel like I retain less behind a screen than in class online. Online, it's like it just goes through one ear and then out the next. They're saying something about it looking good in September, but then again I'm pretty sure that's what they said last year. Time will tell.
And to you and your exams! I'll be praying alongside you.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I want to know why do we live? xD
No, I'm no such thing as an intellectual, it's just simple, are we grow up, make money, born new generation for them just to do the same? So we finally have the technology to survive without lifting a finger and/or conquering the galaxy? What then? All we would be doing is laughing at the previous generation xD
At least before, we have a simple objective as survival and develop instincts and skills for it. Now we have a cycle that everyone follows but no one cares to ask why :3

So....why do we live? OwO

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I want to know why do we live? xD
No, I'm no such thing as an intellectual, it's just simple, are we grow up, make money, born new generation for them just to do the same? So we finally have the technology to survive without lifting a finger and/or conquering the galaxy? What then? All we would be doing is laughing at the previous generation xD
At least before, we have a simple objective as survival and develop instincts and skills for it. Now we have a cycle that everyone follows but no one cares to ask why :3

So....why do we live? OwO
Wow... that's very insightful. Honestly, I thought about using this question as my own, but the moon beat it by a thread. It holds almost the same time as the question: "What is the meaning of life?". What exactly is it that we live for? It really differs per person for that question, so some could argue that you can't actually answer that question. Same, really goes for your question. I'd assume that if you were to supposedly have this question answered, you'd probably hear what you yourself—way deep down in your heart and the confines of your mind—think. It goes without saying that you can't answer for others, but that's just what I think.
That being said, I do feel like I laugh more (albeit sadly) at what our world looks like now more than I laugh at the past generation. It's a bit sad how the previous generation(s) are the people we are supposed to look up to, and yet it's mostly them who are leaving our world to us in shatter remains. But I digress. Our lives are... complex, to say the least, and it would certainly be a revelation to know why we are living and what exactly we are living for.

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have loads of questions, I'm curious to know..

1. Why Sis hates Bot so much?
2. Why Senpai dress up as a Teacup?
3. Why Janka loves Vodka?
4. Why Hansie loves his plots & not his 🥑 ?
5. Why Mark always get hurt?
6. Why Elise loves to waaahhh?
7. Why Oussami loves muscle?
8. Why Oppa loves to hmmm?
9. Why lil bro Rohan loves 📚?
10. Why Mr. Evil loves his chicken?
11. Why WhiteFang loves to get 😡 and 🔪?
12. Why lil D loves 🍏 and hates 🍎?
13. Why Keto cakes doesn't lurk anymore? T T

....etc...

And most especially I want to know the answers to all the questions on my next exams....lol

P.S. I want to include Yan-Yan but I can't find any questions .. maybe..uhm .. this 👉why is she so perfect and nice? 😍

Last edited:

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years

2. Why Senpai dressing as a Teacup?
9. Why Mr. Evil loves his chicken?
10. Why WhiteFang loves to get 😡 and 🔪?
11. Why lil D loves 🍏 and hates 🍎?
12. Why Keto cakes doesn't lurk anymore? T T

....etc...

And most especially I want to know the answers to all the questions on my next exams....lol

P.S. I want to include Yan-Yan but I can't find any questions .. maybe..uhm .. this 👉why she's so perfect and nice? 😍
I'm gonna be honest with you right now and just admit the fact I didn't get any of the references. 😶 It seems like everyone wants to do well in school... although going at it the wrong way. I don't blame you though... I'd do it as well. 😅

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years

2. Why Senpai dress up as a Teacup?
9. Why Mr. Evil loves his chicken?
10. Why WhiteFang loves to get 😡 and 🔪?
11. Why lil D loves 🍏 and hates 🍎?
12. Why Keto cakes doesn't lurk anymore? T T

....etc...

P.S. I want to include Yan-Yan but I can't find any questions .. maybe..uhm .. this 👉why she's so perfect and nice? 😍
You know sending me off on a very vague answer journey to find this thread...you could have sent me the link to it....
And it's probably because of the green colour...

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I didn't understand it...but again, quite funny...!!
....glad to know .. lol well, it's a game I play..... you are Asmo too... Daddy knows that ..remember? 😊

I will keep adding/editing my questions...I have tons... but...never expect an answer 😊

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
....glad to know .. lol well, it's a game I play..... you are Asmo too... Daddy knows that ..remember? 😊

I will keep adding/editing my questions...I have tons... but...never expect an answer 😊
Ooo...yeah that weird guy who tried to compete with me..I remember

WonkyCowwow

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Surprisingly, I finally thought of a question to ask. It's mostly for myself since it's about me but it's just something I keep thinking about.

Why am I the way I am now? Pretty vague I guess, but I was told by my mother that as a kid, I used to be really energetic and extroverted. Now I'm just being lazy around the place, even before COVID hit I was being lazy. Not only am I lazy, I'm also very introverted now. I talk more to people online and feel like I have a better bond with them than with people in real life. I'm so introverted that talking to my parents isn't easy for me.

I like to think that maybe I became this way after moving from my old house, which was in another country. When I moved houses, I was exposed to a whole new environment, the weather was different, the people were very different and the language I had to speak also had a huge change (I had to learn two new languages).

When my parents ask me what happened to me and why I changed this way, I can't answer them since I don't know what changed. They give different reasons for why it could've happened but I deny all those options since I'm sure none of that changed me. So really, I'm just lost.

Last edited:

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
....well @WonkyCowwow you and i are somewhat similar, not that i moved to a new country or something, but yes, i too have changed with respect to my childhood.
My parents tell me that i was smart and energetic when i was a kid (i am still smart, i guess XD, but my marks are going downhill), and i changed since i hit 13 (adolescence, maybe? :3), also, i too talk more to people online than offline, i think this has something to do with them sudden changes that come during teenage? I don't know *shrugs*, but maybe i am right?

WonkyCowwow

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
....well @WonkyCowwow you and i are somewhat similar, not that i moved to a new country or something, but yes, i too have changed with respect to my childhood.
My parents tell me that i was smart and energetic when i was a kid (i am still smart, i guess XD, but my marks are going downhill), and i changed since i hit 13 (adolescence, maybe? :3), also, i too talk more to people online than offline, i think this has something to do with them sudden changes that come during teenage? I don't know *shrugs*, but maybe i am right?
Yeah, that's another option I thought of while typing my previous comment, but there's probably more to it I think? I wouldn't want to technically blame adolescence as a reason for what happened to you and I, and others included.