If you could open up a shop, or start a business, what would it be?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,179 happy users since 2014.
Register

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
If you could open up a shop, or start a business, what would it be? Be it a dream business, or a realistic one to make money.

For me, I'd like to open up a pet shop which could also serve as an animal shelter. I'd be selling pet food and animal supplies/equipments but at the same time, I'd be taking in homeless animals, be like a foster home and find them better owners for a small fee.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
A animal shelter would be nice.... but I gonna keep all the animals! D:
oh oh oh, and my own studio... oh a book store would be nice too... or a anime shop... or a detective agency or paranormal stuffy... OR EVERYTHING
I want a paranormal studio-book-detective-agency-store-shelter v.v

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
oh oh oh, and my own studio... oh a book store would be nice too... or a anime shop... or a detective agency or paranormal stuffy... OR EVERYTHING
It seems your customers will be busy observing one another.....

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
a studio for what though? a game studio perhaps? with all your businesses, I think you would need a bigger building for that, maybe each floor has a different department 😅

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
This is hard.....but I will take Global Wings, the routes? Maybe Asia first and then Africa, after that will be Europe and America.
would you want to pilot one of your planes tho?

oh oh! I have a question. For someone who's scared of heights and planes, what would you do/say to convince me to ride with your airlines?

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
would you want to pilot one of your planes tho?

oh oh! I have a question. For someone who's scared of heights and planes, what would you do/say to convince me to ride with your airlines?
To be a pilot of my own airline? Why not, it will be nice.

Hmmm, you are afraid of heights? Well, you are not alone because I also have that phobia. So let's be afraid together......alright's that is a very strange pep talk ever.

Maybe some relaxing music and movies/TV shows from the IFE will help about this.

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
To be a pilot of my own airline? Why not, it will be nice.

Hmmm, you are afraid of heights? Well, you are not alone because I also have that phobia. So let's be afraid together......alright's that is a very strange pep talk ever.

Maybe some relaxing music and movies/TV shows from the IFE will help about this.
flying with someone who's also afraid of heights isn't very comforting 😅 I think the fear will just bounce back between us and it would be a perpetual and never-ending cycle of fear xD

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
or aiplanes in the shape of noodles... or noodles in the shape of airplanes... or airplanes in the shape of airplanes ... or noodles in the shape of noodles O:
I can't help imagine a string of noodles flying through the air, but, I think it would fly greatly. Something about less air resistance and whatnot 😅

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
or aiplanes in the shape of noodles... or noodles in the shape of airplanes... or airplanes in the shape of airplanes ... or noodles in the shape of noodles O:
Well, the statistical about how safe it actually when travelling with airplane rather than other vehicles will be meaningless. The best short-term solution is diversion.
Post automatically merged:

I can't help imagine a string of noodles flying through the air, but, I think it would fly greatly. Something about less air resistance and whatnot 😅
Imagine the flying noodle of Aladdin.