If you could open up a shop, or start a business, what would it be?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,147 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
a studio for what though? a game studio perhaps? with all your businesses, I think you would need a bigger building for that, maybe each floor has a different department 😅
Art and Game studio... so I'll need a building v.v
Post automatically merged:

would you want to pilot one of your planes tho?

oh oh! I have a question. For someone who's scared of heights and planes, what would you do/say to convince me to ride with your airlines?
thus is interview o:

flying with someone who's also afraid of heights isn't very comforting 😅 I think the fear will just bounce back between us and it would be a perpetual and never-ending cycle of fear xD
My ex bf is also affraid of heights... and he had a panic attack once so one friend punched him in the face .. maybe that helps, Yan XD

Last edited:

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
@Lord Madara Uchiha, with a title like that business will be booming, both businesses I mean. You'll have a popular airlines and a successful noodle shop 😆

@Ccrash like a tall building, one floor for each business, so now your customers won't waste time observing others and it's more organized. What would you name the building? 🤔

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
My ex bf is also affraid of heights... and he had a panic attack once so one friend punched him in the face .. maybe that helps, Yan XD
[/QUOTE]

Panic attack? I've never seen it before. How does it look like?

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
how about I skip riding planes altogether? I rather enjoy having both my feet on the ground xD

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
when I have a panic attack, I would often feel weak, I'd have trouble breathing, I feel like I'm suffocating even though there's enough air to breath in. And it feels like the walls are closing in on me 😅 sooo... planes would definitely be a bad idea, but I support your dream airlines 100% Madara! 😊

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
A panic attack is a single episode of intense fear that begins abruptly and reaches its maximum within a few minutes. But it only lasts a few minutes.
Heart racing, tremble, fear-intensifying thoughts,mouth dryness, feeling of tightness, chest pain, nausea and stomach discomfort. sweating and suffocation are typical symptoms.
Psychological symptoms include: dizziness, insecurity, weakness and drowsiness. The fear and physical symptoms are so severe that those affected fear they will die from it.Since the panic attacks come out of the blue many are afraid of losing control or worrying about going crazy.
Those affected feel massive fear - many are convinced that a threatening physical cause triggers the symptoms. This even scares some of them to death. v.v Thank you, thank you ... now don't call me sister or nurse anymore but doctor <.<

@Ccrash like a tall building, one floor for each business, so now your customers won't waste time observing others and it's more organized. What would you name the building? 🤔
The unknown xD

Or I just name it: "ìt doens't have a name" so whenever someone asks, I can say: It doesn't have a name

how about I skip riding planes altogether? I rather enjoy having both my feet on the ground xD
drive like I do... I want to drive to japan with car....... and ship xD EVERYONE TELLS ME THIS IDEA IS 🦀 FOR 2 YEARS NOW BUT THEY WILL ALL SEEEEEEEE! also some people say I get lost in russia

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
A panic attack is a single episode of intense fear that begins abruptly and reaches its maximum within a few minutes. But it only lasts a few minutes.
Heart racing, tremble, fear-intensifying thoughts,mouth dryness, feeling of tightness, chest pain, nausea and stomach discomfort. sweating and suffocation are typical symptoms.
Psychological symptoms include: dizziness, insecurity, weakness and drowsiness. The fear and physical symptoms are so severe that those affected fear they will die from it.Since the panic attacks come out of the blue many are afraid of losing control or worrying about going crazy.
Those affected feel massive fear - many are convinced that a threatening physical cause triggers the symptoms. This even scares some of them to death. v.v Thank you, thank you ... now don't call me sister or nurse anymore but doctor <.<
exactly this plus the numbness of my limbs, but I have yet to pinpoint some of my triggers, I just really really hate it when it comes unannounced. Like when it happens, I just think from the back of my brain, "really? now? out of all places?" To calm myself down, I find a quiet place and find a relaxing position and take shallow breaths while squeezing my palms, I find it to be quite helpful 😅

The unknown xD

Or I just name it: "ìt doens't have a name" so whenever someone asks, I can say: It doesn't have a name
I don't know if the last name is lazy or just pure genius xD

drive like I do... I want to drive to japan with car....... and ship xD EVERYONE TELLS ME THIS IDEA IS 🦀 FOR 2 YEARS NOW BUT THEY WILL ALL SEEEEEEEE! also some people say I get lost in russia
but would you be able to last the long drive? I wonder how many days it would take you 🤔

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
when I have a panic attack, I would often feel weak, I'd have trouble breathing, I feel like I'm suffocating even though there's enough air to breath in. And it feels like the walls are closing in on me 😅 sooo... planes would definitely be a bad idea, but I support your dream airlines 100% Madara! 😊
Have you try meditation?

Saggo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
A store. it would be a book store, but it would have three differentiators:

1. We would receive used, old and "no longer wanted" books for donation. Of course, if it was new I would resell it if I had permission.

2. Inside the store, to increase imagination and desire for reading, there would be: a type of indoor garden; a small replica of the solar system; restaurant with personalized food in honor of famous books and bestsellers (like Harry Potter); reader of the month board (a customer who regularly attends weekly for a month would receive a discount on their next book); photos taken from fantastic places for inspiration; and finally, a writer's corner where there will be a room reserved for those who like to write, there will be sheets, notebooks and computers, pens and pencils and erasers to help with writing.

3. Space for children and animals as well.

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Have you try meditation?
meditation requires you to take deep breaths and have focus right? Taking deep breaths doesn't help at all for me, makes me feel like I'm not taking in enough air in my lungs, so what I do is I distract myself by watching something else, anything to keep my mind off from the panic.

A store. it would be a book store, but it would have three differentiators:

1. We would receive used, old and "no longer wanted" books for donation. Of course, if it was new I would resell it if I had permission.

2. Inside the store, to increase imagination and desire for reading, there would be: a type of indoor garden; a small replica of the solar system; restaurant with personalized food in honor of famous books and bestsellers (like Harry Potter); reader of the month board (a customer who regularly attends weekly for a month would receive a discount on their next book); photos taken from fantastic places for inspiration; and finally, a writer's corner where there will be a room reserved for those who like to write, there will be sheets, notebooks and computers, pens and pencils and erasers to help with writing.

3. Space for children and animals as well.
oh man, that sounds like a nice establishment to visit and get lost into for hours and hours. Now you made me miss reading from an actual book D:

I would love to open a small chocolates , pastries & cakes shop 😊 i love sweets 💖
and I'll be your loyal customer from the day you open your shop and onwards. You'll be my supplier for my sweet tooth 😅

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Girl I came here to say a shelter and saw your wrote the exact same thing I wanted to write 😍

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
Hmmm, perhaps misdirection suits you better than meditation.

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was planning to open a computer repair shop but instead of repairing computers i will repair the hearts of those who is broken so be my gf!

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Opportunities. Would be mine. I would interview every person charge them for the analysis and give them a detailed path to millions. With no guarantee they get rich only an analysis on how they could following the path we lay out for them.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I'm a gearhead, and i love cars, so i probably will be opening a tuner shop (if i could XD)