If you fell alone, if you are depressed...come here :)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,693 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kelta

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
💫⭐ This Always Makes Me Smile! XD T.O.P. ⭐💫

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I fell much better after watching this XD
Yay!! We did gud!
High five, stranger! You should become part of the team!! :D (or run...most people would run :D)

We are here for you too ^^ 😙 💖
I was? :eek: Why doesn't anyone ever tell me the plan?! I can't just wing it all the time! (All lies, "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm like a biiiiiiiiiiiird ♫ I'll only fly away ♪" )

💫⭐ This Always Makes Me Smile! XD T.O.P. ⭐💫
That's because you are awesome and full of colour! :eek: ^_^

Vsakastask

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Rigghhhttt, so how do you get more friends? Because i would love to have a mod apk on this game called Life:A pay to win game that will 100/100% make you cry, unless you're that 2%, if you are, we don't want you here. Yeah, that game, any advice?
• •
______

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Rigghhhttt, so how do you get more friends? Because i would love to have a mod apk on this game called Life:A pay to win game that will 100/100% make you cry, unless you're that 2%, if you are, we don't want you here. Yeah, that game, any advice?
• •
______
Uhh errr..u need friends to get the game?
Have u tried the general chat?

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
• •
______
I would love to get this one too! Guess we are still trying to understand how it works !
👾SPOILERS -- No one knows -- END OF SPOILERS 👾

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Pffffft i know the secret to instant friendship!
Everyone, huddle up! The secret......is chopsticks! o_O we can all gather around and feel bad about each other and experience famine together like a true family! *-*

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Metal chopsticks are the bests! ✊👍
But if we are a true family, we should starve together while watching Little house on the prairie, and enjoy a good stone soup 💖 🥳
But but starving is so not in the picture for me . I rather be miserable with tons of treats and goodies 😱 Everything is better with food , even misery 😂

tenor (8).gif