If you fell alone, if you are depressed...come here :)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This seems like the perfect place for a nice calming environment of support especially from how most of the world is being cut off from one another or having some disputes/blaming and the media doesn't help by fueling fear and anxiety. :cry:

I'm hoping more people show up to this thread cause with what's going on now its always good to have people to talk to. ❤❤❤

I know being contained in one spot can be alright for some but can bring about the cabin fever vibes and depression after awhile. 😟
I enjoy having a positive space cause it is needed GREATLY and when I say Greatly I mean it seriously can uplift the dark clouds for spring. ~Spring is a time of new beginnings~ 🤗

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aint dis thread quite a read.

Tho i cant help but be depress when i ask myself

"was that kitten dead bcus of me?"

Short version, i was little, i chase kitten, kitten hid under a car, next morning saw kitten.... still remember the whole detail......

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Something like that happened with me also when I was a child. I saw a little sparrow in the park and it was too young to fly. It was summer time, so..........I gave it a bath with cold water ( my age 6 years that time). I then played whole day with it. But it was shivering and it was sunset time. When, I came next day, lots of ants were taking away its leftover parts. That was a big lesson for my life.😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: JTG

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh child innocence, why must the world be cruel for its consequences.

Being a child was a freetrial for adultgood dammit

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, we can only accept our past :) Don't question it! "What if" or any suppositions won't help the present you, anyway :) Do you best now!

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
I watch people go on about their jobs everyday, watch them relax in their holidays, explore and enjoy in their vacations. I watch them repeat it week after week, month after month. And then I watch myself, young, trying to find a way amidst the desires, fears, constant thinking and those ambitions to overachieve. The cycle goes on and on just like the people's repetitive routine, a flame lighting itself up and within the same span, extinguishing itself down. The hate, love, greed portrayed at different levels and the things done in the prospect of achieving the idea. Every ideology, philosophy given or heard or read having a relatively different opinion on what is behind this...the blinded signs ending at partiality...🤷‍♂️

P.S. -Feel free to ignore it...it is just a way to let it all out. Most wouldn't understand what I even meant since i am not good with words...at least partially...

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I watch people go on about their jobs everyday, watch them relax in their holidays, explore and enjoy in their vacations. I watch them repeat it week after week, month after month. And then I watch myself, young, trying to find a way amidst the desires, fears, constant thinking and those ambitions to overachieve. The cycle goes on and on just like the people's repetitive routine, a flame lighting itself up and within the same span, extinguishing itself down. The hate, love, greed portrayed at different levels and the things done in the prospect of achieving the idea. Every ideology, philosophy given or heard or read having a relatively different opinion on what is behind this...the blinded signs ending at partiality...🤷‍♂️

P.S. -Feel free to ignore it...it is just a way to let it all out. Most wouldn't understand what I even meant since i am not good with words...at least partially...
oh, my lil D ..growing up so fast 😊 💕

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok..but only if you eat your 🍎 , lil D 😊
What No no noooo, No Apples....As of latest update, I have started my search for a modder that can make a mod which dissapears them from the Earth...I will inform you with the latest news A§AP Suds...!!