If you fell alone, if you are depressed...come here :)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Wish it were winter to be honest!!! D: i don't do good in this temperature we are having right now!
AND IT'S NOT A SATURDAY, which is enough to make me sad....I'M A VERY SENSIBLE PERSON ALRIGHT!?!??! I need moar free days! xDDDD

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yesterday when i woke up i thought everything would changed but i was very wrong i've been thinking this for very long time now and i'd realized i have been doing the same thing everyday the cycle of my boring life all i have doing everyday is to wake up, go to work, go home and sleep again.

But i was still very grateful that the god have mercy on me because he let me wake up again to start my new day.

If you feel loss or very sad and don't have motivation for everything you may or may not want to do and there is no one is to talk, do not afraid because there is someone who is always there by your aide liatening too and whom it is? Don't look in the other he is close very close to you GOD will listen too you no matter what is the problem you haven experiencing tell him everything although he might not answer you all you need to do is to trust him and always welcome his love in you're heart because you accept his love you are a rich man richer than the most richiest people living this world.

GOD IS LOVE JUST ACCEPT HIS LOVE AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THIS CHANGED YOUR LIFE AS IT IS I EXPERIENCE AND CHANGED ME FOREVER.

PEACE BE WITH YOU BROTHER & SISTERS.

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I missed you so much! I'm 1000% all smiles and fun! Looking for a new house! And you, my lovelies?:love::coffee::cheekydroid:
Post automatically merged:

@thelurker39, I'm really happy you found peace :)

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm moving to live in the Mountain! I don't like the countryside :dinodance: and you, what areyou doing?

VeraP

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was depressed when arriving here..but disappeared for a while after seeing all this funny stuff.

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dear VeraP, I hope you feel better! Don't hesitate to talk to any of us!:love: