If you were asked to write a book, what would you write about? I would write about...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,931 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I would write about "isekai", heroes, and demon lord(s).
Isekai (Japanese: 異世界, transl. "different world") is a genre of light novels, manga, anime, and video games that revolve around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn or otherwise trapped in a parallel universe, fantasy world or virtual world.
Here's the link to the Book Lover's Sanctuary Club and the Writer's Note Book Club if you want more conversations with like-minded people and if you want to work on or share your own stories.

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
An ordinary young woman and her life during the great patriotic war. Not so much the Germans and war. It would be about the daily life and struggles during that time in the Soviet Union.

The war would be in the background. Just her struggles living and how life was during those dark years. Where she grows up and finds her place in life.

I don't want to be critical of Communism or have a political message and just celebrate life.

I also want to write a story paralleling my half brother and my uncle. My uncle died in the Afghanistan War and my brother died a decade ago for the United States.

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
An ordinary young woman and her life during the great patriotic war. Not so much the Germans and war. It would be about the daily life and struggles during that time in the Soviet Union.

The war would be in the background. Just her struggles living and how life was during those dark years. Where she grows up and finds her place in life.

I don't want to be critical of Communism or have a political message and just celebrate life.

I also want to write a story paralleling my half brother and my uncle. My uncle died in the Afghanistan War and my brother died a decade ago for the United States.
I recently played 'Through the Darkest of Times' which has same background WW2;Germany and i found it amusing story. I bet you can write good book out of that theme o.o

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
I would write about how games should be presented in public that isn't abhorrent to look at and is worth every penny.

It's because I've been playing a lot of them and they are downright bad to the point that you're not even playing anymore, instead you're gambling in it (due to the in-game online transactions that you may avail continuously).

💙💙💙💙💙

Pinigseu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'd write something like a fantasy where a girl who's a girl wolf-blood (half fox half human creature and can switch from being a wolf or human) is an outsider and suddenly a guy fox-blood comes and at first she doesn't trust him because fox-bloods are not to be trusted but he eventually gains her trust then she meets a deer-blood, and a tiger-blood, and oof I'm rambling. Idk kinda bad story plot ig. Me and my friend actually started writing that as a story a little bit ago

Guestto

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sounds cringe but i would probably write about a man that talked to himself so much that he starts to actually believe that there is another person in his mind. I'm not projecting I swear

Skeet Yeeterson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I like light novels alot and fantasy is my favorite genre so I would attempt to write a fantasy light novel, but Chinese fantasy.

miaaura

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love novels where when it starts the main character has a normal regular life, and through the course of the story we discover they're actually in a magical/scifi world. So that's the kind of novel I'd like to write.