If You're Allowed to Watch Only One Movie for the Rest of Your Life

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
If by some reason you'd be allowed to watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be? It may be because the world had some information or technological shutdown and you can only get ahold of one drive with only one movie in it. Or you're stuck somewhere and only has access to that film. Nevertheless, what is your choice?

I'm gonna let you guys pick up to three because I can't choose just one either. Mine would be Man of Steel, Batman V Superman, and… Princess Mononoke.

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
John Wick,Interstellar,Matrix 😀
all very good choices, my friend. i love John Wick! Particularly Chapter 2. Santino D'Antonio is one of my favorite characters
Post automatically merged:

Tough just 3 🤔
The Frog Princess
Stephen kings It ( 1990)

Scary Movie 2
man i have got to rewatch the Scary Movie series! they're just so dumb funny

rohand30

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Chapter 2 is everyone's favorite😀😀💝
all very good choices, my friend. i love John Wick! Particularly Chapter 2. Santino D'Antonio is one of my favorite characters
Post automatically merged:

man i have got to rewatch the Scary Movie series! they're just so dumb funny

Anastasia Jay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
my choice is a series but i'll tell u guys anyway. One Piece,Supernatural & Love,Rosie (only this one is a movie)
BeFunky-collage.jpg

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Under this scenario I'm very grateful I prefer books to any other form of entertainment. Movie... probably Disney's Mulan (1998). It has a special place in my heart.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Under this scenario I'm very grateful I prefer books to any other form of entertainment. Movie... probably Disney's Mulan (1998). It has a special place in my heart.
Ooh, another vote for Mulan! I ♥ that movie! I probably wouldn't get tired of "School of Rock" either. I always watch that whenever it's on TV.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would definitely watch the mummmy!
Ooh, which one? The first one? All of them? Lol. I've only seen the first two, and have yet to watch the last one where Alex is a grown-up and it's a different mom.

AzuleKnight

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Hellboy (2004) and Jack.

But if it's only one, it would be A.I. Artificial Intelligence. I loved that movie back when I was in preschool and I still love it now.

Lizzardluver

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
All of them I just love everuthing about them!

Chupz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Lion King
Hercules
Tarzan
Disney kid from the 90's here