💬 Review Ikemen vampire

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,999 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ineedarcana

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Ikemen vampire

This is a otome game. It is server based.

Review:
I've heard about this game alot. So decide to try it out. After installing it did take a lot of time for downloading the contents. It took about half an hour for the contents to download. But when I started the game it was all well from here. The first thing I was amazed by is the awesome writing. The writing is so casual and smooth. It's not cheesy or cringe like some other otome game I played. Now let's talk about the characters. The concept of dating historical characters may feel weird at first, but their characters are so well written. They all have individually distinct personalities. My personal favourite is Mozart and Arthur. It has beautiful music. And this game can be played free if you're patience. They have a beautiful way to earn currency. I've also played their game Ayakashi. So I'm used to the process. Now let's talk about the cons of the game. And my main problem with this game is the currency earning system. They give you only few diamonds . The currency earning thing is tolerable at first but then it becomes tiresome. And that's the main reason I stopped playing ikemen vampire and ayakashi. It's an excellent game and I would've continued playing it if the process wasn't so tiresome.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐