Mod apk iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading v1.02 ~ MOD Full Unlock

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading v1.02 ~ MOD Full Unlock

Name of the game: iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading

Version: v1.02

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Lovecraft
Multimedia Immersion

• Available in 3 languages :
English, Spanish and French.

Read, listen, play and move your device, to dive into the story like you've never done before.

Going much further than reading a text with illustrations; the experience has animated and interactive scenes, coupled with sound effects, careful design and an original soundtrack, all joined together to immerse yourself in the bowels of one of the H.P. Lovecraft’s most acclaimed stories in an unprecedented way.

The Colour Out of Space is considered one of the best science fiction and terror stories of all time. It was first published in the September 1927 issue of the mythical magazine “Amazing Stories”, and instantly had a great reception among fans of the genre. The Providence genius broke the established molds and presented the greatest of horrors as a simple chromatic element that lurks and threatens the protagonists of the story, something really innovative for the time when the horror stories were based on vampires, ghosts and other more conventional monsters. Perhaps for this reason, this is one of Lovecraft's own favorite stories.
Now you can enjoy it in this new interactive format, and be part of the horror that stalked the hills of Arkham during the "strange days" ... If you dare.

• More than 63 interactive animations.
• 115 minutes of Interactive Original Soundtrack, composed by Miquel Tejada
• Illustrated and directed by David G. Forés.
• Extra content: Illustrator sketchbook and App creation processes.
• Jump to any page of the book from the table of contents.
• Page Memory: Return to the same page you left off from.
IMG_20190131_172322.jpg

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iclassicscollection.ilovecraft2
MOD Features:
Paid Premium. 💱
Grab it NOW..as this is A Limited Time Offer.
Price WILL raise as the tide under a lunar howl. 🌘
400MB Required.
This IS a Superb Masterpiece.
IF you think the Price is too High..
There is Options..below :
♥ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest

<3

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 16 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 64 times

wickykatanna

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Works great once I finally removed the ".obb " from the end of the obb folder's name. Should have read your direction more carefully. :)

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Kentmememan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Souka
Post automatically merged:

The apk doesn't work, I can't install, the package is damaged. I can't believe I paid 100 sb for a useless app, I want a response or a refund

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Souka
Post automatically merged:

The apk doesn't work, I can't install, the package is damaged. I can't believe I paid 100 sb for a useless app, I want a response or a refund
IF it works for..NO body, then it might be a corrupt/damaged apk.
This just ain't that case.
Connection..problems ONLY.
Re-download. Really.
I set it FREE..with Vote. For..a while.

Practice Reading..properly.
It helps. Really. <3

@wickykatanna Care to aid your fellow? ;)

Last edited:
iLovecraft 2 Immersive Reading v1.02 ~ MOD Full Unlock was released by KentCave and 3532 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.