• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

I'm a fan of will.i.am, any other fans around here?

EdEddNEddyCN

Nintendo • Kylie Jenner • Kendall Jenner • Drawing
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
United States of America
Hi guys just want to know as a lifelong will.i.am fan of there are any other fans around here? I love his rapping and some of his songs with the Black Eyed Peas such as "I got a feeling" and "Where is the love?" . I'm waiting for him to do a UK tour but don't think that's gonna happen. He's a judge on a UK TV show called "The Voice" (Love that show 😍😍).
My favourite song at the minute by will.i.am:
It has such inspirational lyrics, the fact that he goes on about how we need to love each other, and that people today just hate each other and discriminate others. It's so powerful! Why can't we have more songs like this today? I'm also a massive fan of The Script but that's for another day.
Any one else here like will.i.am or is it just me?

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.