I'm drawing the character from my novel! OwO

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,483 happy users since 2014.
Register

Youn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is the fox, her name is Lam :blushdroid:
First she was a human, but then died after the "zombie time" 3 days, the fox she saved 10 years ago suddenly come up and help her back to live and mysteriously disappear again.

lk.jpg
And this is the zombie, Her name is Linh :stareyedroid:
fef.jpg
I still haven't finish my art yet since I still cant choose the color for the dress for her...
And in my story, zombie first is having rotting pale skin, and time by time, they can be evolved (more like lv up to me) everytime like that, their strength and intelligent will increase, their appearance will be more like human.
But there are still have some special one, these zombie has faster evolutionary speed, and they already alike human except some rotting part of them.
The girl I'm drawing-Linh is one of them. The bandaged part is the rotting part she has.

Nunya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Noice work. Fox is fave of the two. What about a pastel orange design for the dress? Maybe with a bit of yellow in an ambre effect

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Looking at the zombie, it would make sense to make her dress black or (ash) grey considering she's holding a scythe, but her violet eyes make me want to suggest midnight blue.

Mabeladora

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wow I like your drawing. You have a nice style!
Post automatically merged:

Good idea yes