I'm having trouble making an APK BlueStacks compatible.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,008 happy users since 2014.
Register

teddybears

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey! So, I'm super green at modding, and I've run into a little bit of an issue. There's a modded APK I wanted to use, but the modder made it for Android 7.1 and later, and the latest version of BlueStacks runs on 4.4 and can't parse the package. I found a tutorial that told me to decompile the APK, change the API from 25 to 19 in the manifest, recompile it, and then I'd be good to go.

I tried that, BlueStacks told me I have a corrupted file. I thought it may be because I didn't sign the APK, so I went back and did that. The signed version uploads fine, but crashes immediately upon opening. Anyone have any idea what I did wrong here?

(The only tutorial I found was from 2016, so that may be the issue. If anyone has a more recent one on hand, I'd be super grateful.)

achrams

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Use nox instead of bluestack. i think, the problem is from the OS ver, not the APK.
Or you can search how to upgrade the bluestack OS

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am facing reverse problem. I have succussfully patch netpatch firewall to bypass 7 days trial and all features are enable. This app is succesdfully install and run on memu emulator but on mobile devices (android 7+) after installing it crash. From logcat found that app is dying. I think may be app had some tampeting / signature verification routine