im looking froma place to get ps2 roms

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theworld

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
just downloaded a ps2 emulator and considering the emupradise Is no longer available do you guys know any alternatives

Mitch0305

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Google does wonders my friend

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I can post a few, do you have any you are looking for specifically?

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Looking for psp and PS2 rooms any advice? I've tried multiple sites.but the games I want never load.

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years
Torrents? PS2 games are logged through Archive dot org. RedumpPS2NTSCU. you'll have to register first though. just what i've found. as for psp no idea.

Last edited:

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you!!!

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
Torrents? PS2 games are logged through Archive dot org. RedumpPS2NTSCU. you'll have to register first though. just what i've found. as for psp no idea.
Never use torrents. PS2 games were once available at enterprise before that place got shut down for the most part. I have a PS3 Emulator and played the God of War collection on it. But finding PS3 games requires you to download from websites that are sketchy as hell and you gotta make sure you're downloading the right thing. But because enterprise is down the best *safe* place I can recommend is doperoms.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
We actually have some ps2 rooms here as well in our emulator section. I have more to share when I have some time.

felixfortunato

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
I've found a really good site to download some ps2 roms called romsmania, it also has some psp roms if you are also looking for some :)

Status
Not open for further replies.