I'M NOT SOLAS! D:>

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,397 happy users since 2014.
Register

Am i Solas D:> Please, noh!

• Total voters

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
I'm a cullenite through and through, but, it still didn't stop me from romancing Solas since I was intrigued by his story. And I must say, I'm glad my heart already belonged to the commander, otherwise, I'd still be stuck in Solavellan hell pining over that magic egghead.

One thing I'm pissed off about Solas leaving is that he abandoned me while decked out in top tier equipment and when he showed up again in Trespasser, he was wearing something else!

Where did my equipment go, Solas? Those were Tier 3 goods you just walked away in!

Solas: I suspect you have questions.

Yeah... about that Mastercraft staff I made for you... Can I have it back?

Last edited:

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
.... no, cats are evil D:
*Gasps in phoenician* D:>

How could you?? Take that accusation back 😱
Thank you for defending the honor of cats everywhere (?) May cats rule over us forever
Post automatically merged:

I'm a cullinite through and through, but, it still didn't stop me from romancing Solas since I was intrigued by his story. And I must say, I'm glad my heart already belonged to the commander, otherwise, I'd still be stuck in Solavellan hell pining over that magic egghead.

One thing I'm pissed off about Solas leaving is that he abandoned me while decked out in top tier equipment and when he showed up again in Trespasser, he was wearing something else!

Where did my equipment go, Solas? Those were Tier 3 goods you just walked away in!

Solas: I suspect you have questions.

Yeah... about that Mastercraft staff I made for you... Can I have it back?
I can feel your anger...

Gooood, goooood!

Last edited:

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
ANDERS MY LOVE I STILL HATE YOU FOR BLOWING THE CHANTRY BUT LOVE YOU NONETHELESS
I love him and hate him at the same time for that. I mean, I dislike the chantry as much as the next person, but Anders you didn't actually have to blow it up 🤦

He used to be so cool before the Justice thingy xDD
Anders had the same voice actor as Cullen in Awakening, a shame they had to change it.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
He used to be so cool before the Justice thingy xDD
Yea, I mean he was funny and cool guy in DA:O with sir pounce a lot.

I love him and hate him at the same time for that. I mean, I dislike the chantry as much as the next person, but Anders you didn't actually have to blow it up 🤦

Anders had the same voice actor as Cullen in Awakening, a shame they had to change it.
Yes!! This!! I wonder how Hawke feels lol

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I just realized that in every Dragon Age there's always someone in the team that comes up with something weird near the end! Morrigan (♥), Anders, Solas...Why can't we be friends!?

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Yea, I mean he was funny and cool guy in DA:O with sir pounce a lot.

Yes!! This!! I wonder how Hawke feels lol
I was devastated when I realized that he wasn't capable of changing. Our love was doomed from the start 😭

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just realized that in every Dragon Age there's always someone in the team that comes up with something weird near the end! Morrigan (♥), Anders, Solas...Why can't we be friends!?

Lmao yep I wonder this to myself too. Someone always has their own ulterior motives that all of the mess could been avoided
I was devastated when I realized that he wasn't capable of changing. Our love was doomed from the start 😭
Mhmm he gets worse after the whole Qunari part I just want to hug him and slap him
Post automatically merged:

It's funny how the only one that will stick with you no matter what is Varric :D Varric knows best!

True tho. He’s like the best companion in both DA2 and DA:I.
Forever love his banter with another companion in DA2

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Lmao same, screw strategies we smack ‘em together 😂
Mine is Varric and Cassandra and Dorian. It’s the best 👌
Yaaas, bring them all together to have a more entertaining playthrough.

In DAO, I always choose Zevran, Alistair and sometimes Morrigan with me since they have the funniest banter. Especially with Alistair and Zevran, my poor innocent warden gets teased by Zevran too many times.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yaaas, bring them all together to have a more entertaining playthrough.

In DAO, I always choose Zevran, Alistair and sometimes Morrigan with me since they have the funniest banter. Especially with Alistair and Zevran, my poor innocent warden gets teased by Zevran too many times.
3E654727-DF65-42D7-9C85-ED9B1E07EA84.jpeg

I’m sorry but when zev try to open chest is always insufficient skills 😂