i'm so dumb

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,841 happy users since 2014.
Register

loonasindie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
my dumb ass just started playing lovestruck last night now im addicted! but i just found out that the sbenny staffs are so annoyed with the community shdhdf im ctfu, my hopes and dreams are gone.

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Oh no what happened?

loonasindie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i was about to check for a modded lovestruck apk but saw it was outdated and the sbenny staffs will probs never gon update it hdjddj they were pissed af because some of the users were being demanding and pressuring the staff to update the mod g

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
i was about to check for a modded lovestruck apk but saw it was outdated and the sbenny staffs will probs never update it hdjddj they were pissed af because some of the users were being demanding and pressuring the staff to update it ig
You better move on and start learning how to mod it yourself or you can pay them real $ to update or modded it hah😋

loonasindie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
You better move on and start learning how to mod it yourself or you can pay them real $ to update or modded it hah😋
just thought it was so funny since i was just a lurker before,,, sipping my tea in the corner while watching all dramas unfold sksks

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
just thought it was so funny since i was just a lurker before,,, sipping my tea in the corner while watching all dramas unfold sksks
What kind of drama U mean you were watching those Kdramas?

loonasindie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years

What kind of drama U mean you were watching those Kdramas?

no,,, i was watching the sbenny staff being so rude to the lovestruck community because the community itself was giving them pressure lol that's the kind of drama i was talking about

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Oh ok it happens

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I remember that going down. Members of the community started having litters of kittens and puppies because there wasn't an update. Some people were telling them to chill but the abusers started PMing sbenny and others and being nasty in PMs so they just stopped development. Someone tried to mod it but I believe it's not possible anymore. The premium resource is server sided. I've tried with various methods but it doesn't synch between the client and their servers so it just spends the gems and doesn't show it does in the client till you change screens.

I would play with it if I had time but I don't. I had everything going trying to get it to work and spent hours on it and failed hard. There are people who are way better at that stuff. I'm just a novice and have learned from reading stuff on this site.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well...why don't you start playing similar gamers instead? There are choices..story jar.. romance club..my drama..otome Romance box and chapters!
None are good as lovestruck but well what can you do TT

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I played a lot. Just time is premium. Storyscape is a good, new, one. At least the Titanic and Life 2.0 stories.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I played a lot. Just time is premium. Storyscape is a good, new, one. At least the Titanic and Life 2.0 stories.
Haven't played those myself

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
It is similar. It is like how choices was when they first started. Engaging stories. Just not a lot in the storyscapes app, yet.

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
You are very welcome.

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I think they have tutorials on here. The easiest is Sbenny patcher/lucky patcher but you have to be careful with that. I got my Facebook account banned on one game because I wasn't careful. A lot the patcher doesn't work on. There is one called game guardian (I think. I haven't used it in ages.) And you can do things like skip time for key or ticket refreshes and other stuff. You just have to do a bit of digging and if the resource is on your device you can usually edit it. I can get the diamonds frozen at a certain level but it would still consume diamonds in lovestruck.