Image hosting idea

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,866 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
For all games , ebooks we tend to upload images to sites and sometimes they dont display or tend to be down lots .

So I pondered if perhaps sbenny had a image hosting site , like we Sbupload.com so it would be easier when we post ebooks and apks 😊 perhaps some good in there for sbenny.com too .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This is partially implemented as I let now users upload images straigth to the forum instead of linking to external sources. But I'll still evaluate the possibility to implement an image file hosting (or extend SBupload in order to do so) :)

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
This is partially implemented as I let now users upload images straigth to the forum instead of linking to external sources. But I'll still evaluate the possibility to implement an image file hosting (or extend SBupload in order to do so) 🙂
That is awesome 💕 in fact it was because I noticed some of the images are stored already that I thought It might be a nice suggestion . Thank you lots

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,
At this time your suggestion cannot be immediately implemented. After reviewing it we have added it to our list for potential future projects to see if something like this can become available in the future. I am closing your suggestion for now, but If we are able to implement it, we will send you a PM to let you know.
I hope you have a great day!