📰 News! Important changes & news affecting Request Threads

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, increasing also the chances for the account to get banned. Is it worth it? I don't think so.
Uuuh.... I don't know. It depends? I'm just wondering though.
I don't even really understand the motive for people of changing IP.
Wait.... if we browse from one internet cafe, and then change into other internet cafe some other time, it means our IP is changed, right?
I feel kinda OOT asking about IP, just ignore if its unrelevant. BTW, thanks for the update. It works now. But, are there any FAQ for the Lottery?

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Uuuh.... I don't know. It depends? I'm just wondering though.
I don't even really understand the motive for people of changing IP.
Wait.... if we browse from one internet cafe, and then change into other internet cafe some other time, it means our IP is changed, right?
I feel kinda OOT asking about IP, just ignore if its unrelevant. BTW, thanks for the update. It works now. But, are there any FAQ for the Lottery?
Haha~ Think if it this way:
A person with at least 100 SB Points can easly add 100 more views to a request thread (using the Small Request Booster), there is no need to change IP and cheat/beat the system, we all get SB Points for free with the daily log-in anyways. :nerdroid:

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haha~ Think if it this way:
A person with at least 100 SB Points can easly add 100 more views to a request thread (using the Small Request Booster), there is no need to change IP and cheat/beat the system, we all get SB Points for free with the daily log-in anyways. :nerdroid:
Yup. I did not even think about round about way of the system. I'm just a little bit curious with the IP thingy.
Anyway, are there any detail explanation regarding the lottery system? I've tried to read the Forum FAQ, seems like no FAQ about lottery there.

Mark A

Member for 5 years
Yup. I did not even think about round about way of the system. I'm just a little bit curious with the IP thingy.
Anyway, are there any detail explanation regarding the lottery system? I've tried to read the Forum FAQ, seems like no FAQ about lottery there.
👍 I understand, I too was curious on how the new view system work~ I wanted to make sure that nobody can abuse it efficiently and effectively. Sbenny did a really great job at it.

Now about the lottery FAQ, maybe it would be best to post a suggestion thread about it; so that admins/staffs could make one or at least consider if it is needed.
(This is simply my personal opinion. I'm assuming you already used the "Search".)
:nerdroid:

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
👍 I understand, I too was curious on how the new view system work~ I wanted to make sure that nobody can abuse it efficiently and effectively. Sbenny did a really great job at it.

Now about the lottery FAQ, maybe it would be best to post a suggestion thread about it; so that admins/staffs could make one or at least consider if it is needed.
(This is simply my personal opinion. I'm assuming you already used the "Search".)
:nerdroid:
I already tried to buy the lottery, pick 5 number, and then what? That's it? We just have to wait?
Oh well...... :dinodance:

Thanks for the suggestion.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's clearly written in the lottery page about the lottery draw date, also I think you're completely off-topic in this thread, as it's unrelated to game requests.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's clearly written in the lottery page about the lottery draw date, also I think you're completely off-topic in this thread, as it's unrelated to game requests.
Ah, yes. Sorry about that. I won't ask about the lottery anymore. At least not here.
But lets get back to the "request thread" theme. How does the ordering compared between normal and priority request? Maybe 10 view in priority could worth 100 on normal, or its just the same between normal and priority? Therefore, more people power (more view) in normal request could still worth more than the priority request?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The increase in views count is equal in every section, but Priority section is accessible only by VIP members, and modders usually look in that section first as it's a higher-priority one, and then they move into the free "Game requests" section.

All other sections do not have a priority section, so this doesn't apply to eBooks, Music etc, as they all have the same priority instead.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The increase in views count is equal in every section, but Priority section is accessible only by VIP members, and modders usually look in that section first as it's a higher-priority one, and then they move into the free "Game requests" section.

All other sections do not have a priority section, so this doesn't apply to eBooks, Music etc, as they all have the same priority instead.
OK. Thank you for the explanation.
So its basically, Priority request first, no matter how high the view count on the "free" game mod request. After the priority is (more or less) done, than move on the non priority.
Yup. Got it. :winkdroid:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If a game requested in "Game Requests " attracts enough people, we might give it higher priority compared to a very unpopular request posted in "Priority Requests".

It's not that Priority value is 999999999 and Game Requests value is 0, don't misunderstand. And indeed, you often see normal requests fulfilled before priority requests for this reason.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
If a game requested in "Game Requests " attracts enough people, we might give it higher priority compared to a very unpopular request posted in "Priority Requests".

It's not that Priority value is 999999999 and Game Requests value is 0, don't misunderstand. And indeed, you often see normal requests fulfilled before priority requests for this reason.
All right, so its come back again to "view count" counts more. But I guess we could assume when a game request and a priority request has almost the same view count, then the priority would comes first. 👍

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I keep trying to buy the medium boost and it tells me that I already have one in my cart but I don't, my cart is empty. Nothing I'm able to do is getting around this!

Mark A

Member for 5 years
I keep trying to buy the medium boost and it tells me that I already have one in my cart but I don't, my cart is empty. Nothing I'm able to do is getting around this!
Good day,
To my understanding, if you try to purchase an item, it will be added to your cart first, then you have to confirm the purchase. Afterwards, go to "Your Profile" then click "Inventory" to activate items.
Hope this help.

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
My cart is totally empty. I tried to add it to my cart but it won't even let me get that far. I tried to make sure it was indeed empty and it is

Mark A

Member for 5 years
My cart is totally empty. I tried to add it to my cart but it won't even let me get that far. I tried to make sure it was indeed empty and it is
That sounds like a tricky problem.
You should PM an admin for help, explain the situation along with a screenshot of your cart.
Best of luck.

Also, a quick step-by-step rundown wouldn't hurt anyone, so here's one:

1. Click "Buy for 100 SB Points".
2. Add to cart.
3. Click "View Cart/Checkout".
4. Purchase.
**To empty or remove an item from the cart click at the small box (left side of the item)
then click "Delete selected".
**Once you click "Purchase" (while looking at the cart)
all the items in the cart will be purchased if you can afford it.

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I've done all of that, and pmed an admin, but in the end I tried it on my laptop instead of my phone and it worked. I'm not sure what went wrong on my phone but I did get it. Thank you for trying to help me!

Mark A

Member for 5 years
I've done all of that, and pmed an admin, but in the end I tried it on my laptop instead of my phone and it worked. I'm not sure what went wrong on my phone but I did get it. Thank you for trying to help me!
I'm glad everything worked out in the end. 🍻

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It was a bug I just fixed, thanks for reporting :)