📰 News! Important news about Game/App Releases and Game/App Requests

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,847 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@dotritch
if its "REJECTED"
no . this is why its smart to check with search bar before you request. Be sure its not already request by others, as well as not to request an update, but use the report to update as supposed to.
this new system is to prevent the constant barrage of unnecessary requests that have been drastically increasing in last few months. Ppl are not following guidelines or common sense when making request. This is necessary. Now that I've explained reasoning I'm sure you understand it.
Best Regards
SusieQ

sawakaze1231

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Totally understandable, thank you for the notice sbenny :D We will do our best in following those new rules!

Last edited:

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ , do you remember around mid April, when you reported a noticeable lessening of the gratuitous requests, in response to this then-new policy change here? I'm curious to know if that has held true, by and large, through the rest of last month, up till now?

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ , do you remember around mid April, when you reported a noticeable lessening of the gratuitous requests, in response to this then-new policy change here? I'm curious to know if that has held true, by and large, through the rest of last month, up till now?
Yes ! Definitely a difference. There are much fewer of the redundant request as well as the requests of already made mods (people actually now search before making requests and now find before making requests) . It has helped allot in the way of lowering the overwhelming workload of the staff @DarthVoda

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awesome! I guess Ihadn't noticed how awful it was before the change to charge for making one. I just noticed a lot of posts being quoted in a single update in the requests section recently, and thought it might be on the rise once again. Good to know that it's still doing what it was meant to do! Thank you @SusieQ !!

SilvanBlue

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Those rules seem pretty fair! I was just wondering, does requesting an update count as a new request (charged 100 sb?) it’s fine if so but just to be aware!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Those rules seem pretty fair! I was just wondering, does requesting an update count as a new request (charged 100 sb?) it’s fine if so but just to be aware!
No, because update requests can be freely posted here: ⌛ Report outdated apk

F1A1E

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ok I need it
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for this details