📰 News! Important news about Game/App Releases and Game/App Requests

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,721 happy users since 2014.
Register

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
You can, in the meantime, use all the emjoy you want from your android keyboard. This site does support emojis from keybaords, too.
That's good to know, I was unaware if those emojis from my phone would be properly supported, to be displayed on this site. Thank you for confirming that!

However, that is my dilemma, in a nutshell: there was one emoji that I used often, which depicted a very specific connotation for the written messages I composed (the use of my favorite literary devices, like sarcasm and slapstick comedy, are impotent without those tiny visual aids; it can actually befuddle the meaning of what I've written, when not accompanied by emojis). I will look for a pic of the particular one to which I'm referring, but it's good to know that I have the entire array of my phone's emoji arsenal at my disposal. Thanks!

This is the emoji:
face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-tightly-closed-eyes_1f61d.png

which, following the recent update, has been changed to this: 😝

Last edited:

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
interestingly, i wonder if it was possible to prevent app/game requests from new members automatically before completing certain rules first!
i suppose this works too.
How has this affected requests so far @Sbenny @SusieQ

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
interestingly, i wonder if it was possible to prevent app/game requests from new members automatically before completing certain rules first!
i suppose this works too.
How has this affected requests so far @Sbenny @SusieQ
Implemented, thanks for the suggestion!

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oooh, glad i was able to make a suggestion, thanks!
Appreciated.

Rieta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, actually it will not get any better than before for me, this is not my site after all, so i will not hurt my head because of it.Because hey, it's not worth getting upset about in the first place.Cheers for we, active community members, and [not to mention] laugh for them [members with ("") mark who don't need to be mentioned of course]

Pavara

Professional Lurker
Member for 6 years
I might've found a small bug, but not sure. I replied to a thread to unlock a dl link and got charged 1 buck as it should. I posted another reply later about the game and was charged another buck. Not sure if this is how it's supposed to work or not. Maybe could add something in the guide suggesting to add additional comments by editing your original post to avoid this.

venus987

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Wow just found out the new rules. Suppose it is good for everyone, and calm things down for the staff. Great job you guys 👏👏👏

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I might've found a small bug, but not sure. I replied to a thread to unlock a dl link and got charged 1 buck as it should. I posted another reply later about the game and was charged another buck. Not sure if this is how it's supposed to work or not. Maybe could add something in the guide suggesting to add additional comments by editing your original post to avoid this.
If you reply within 30 minutes (without editing your post), you shouldn't get charged twice. But yes, editing posts should be the ideal thing, I'm sure members will get used to it, if they care of their holdings :p This is probably the best way to teach them to edit posts rather than replying again :)

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Seems reasonable to me. I just need to remember to sign in every day. 😉
@StripedJellybean
Everytime you visit it should auto_login for you & you'll receive the sb bucks . just make sure that once you sign in on the double verification that you tap "trust this device for 30 days" it should already be set that as default, but if not be sure you enable it . then when you visit you'll be awarded according.
Best Regards
SusieQ

dotritch

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
If your request is rejected, will you get back the 100 SB Points?