Increase log in rewards

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nithiliak

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just a suggestion, I believe the login reward is low compared to most of the mod prices I purchase. I understand there are alternative ways to earn SB Points but it requires more work than most casual gamers typically apply. The cost for mods varies greatly, some basic mods cost hundreds of SB Points, it could take weeks to save that if I log in everyday. I understand it's difficult to balance a forum economy, but if it's possible, an increased login reward would be great. Or perhaps more frequent giveaways? Thanks for your consideration.

imnotsayingmyname

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just signed up to install a mod, and didn't know about needing SB Points to install it and you're absolutely right.I'd love to see an increased login reward if that'd be possible

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

Nithiliak

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did that a month ago, still not close to another milestone reward. However, it would be nice if big Ben would allow us to use the previous codes from the same giveaway.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Did that a month ago, still not close to another milestone reward. However, it would be nice if big Ben would allow us to use the previous codes from the same giveaway.
Oh my bad . Well using redeem codes from previous milestones wouldn't really be fair , since you'd have just subscribed .

Nithiliak

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, I'd have to disagree with that last statement. Every individual that subscribes equally plays a part in the giveaway, you can only subscribe once after all. That's really no different than saying the ones that subscribed to milestone A shouldn't get milestone B because they didn't affect the B portion of the giveaway. Either way it's no big deal, this is a great forum and I have nothing but respect for the hard work and dedication all you guys give to us.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Well, I'd have to disagree with that last statement. Every individual that subscribes equally plays a part in the giveaway, you can only subscribe once after all. That's really no different than saying the ones that subscribed to milestone A shouldn't get milestone B because they didn't affect the B portion of the giveaway. Either way it's no big deal, this is a great forum and I have nothing but respect for the hard work and dedication all you guys give to us.
Actually since you did subscribe to milestone C you will get Milestone D and E and so forth rewards , your entitled to disagree but I dont really see why you should get A and B if you started at C 😉 just an opinion however

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm afraid this isn't something I'm planning to do at the moment. Maybe increased rewards for consecutive logins is an option, but 30 SB Points (which aren't that bad after all) are given in the hope to incentivate people into contributing to the community if they really want to earn more SB Points.

It's not by gifting something to people that you make them happy. You make them happy by making them realize their importance and what they can do to help others, because helping and caring of others is they key for happiness.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
This thread is merely for suggestions . Nowhere has it been said that The login rewards will be increased . The YouTube contest is temporarily down , has it occured to you that perhaps its being upgraded instead of being removed ?

Inciting others to follow your plan of action when you feel you aren't receiving something really isn't the way to be .

I find it sad that even something for free has people just being loud and tempermental , There's no reason to ask if such people are deserving , actions speak !

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Soo instead of enquiring if there is a problem with the login rewards you guys decide instead to rant 😪 How refreshing

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm sorry, but thanks to abusing users, we permanently removed login rewards. From now on, only active users will be allowed to farm SB Points. We gifted too much and in exchange we got leechers and abuses.

I'll think about introducing login rewards again, but only for active users from now on.

#rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.