Mod apk Infinite Dungeon Breach Pet Raising Idle RPG - Infinite Gold + Key + Gem

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,041 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
Title: Infinite Dungeon Breach Pet Raising Idle RPG - Infinite Gold + Key + Gem

Name of the App: Infinite Dungeon Breach Pet Raising Idle RPG

Version: 2.0.12

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Description:
Put down those hardcore games for a dungeon adventure with your favorite hero!
No clicking, touching, or tapping required here!
A story of heroes that never ends, featuring 24-hour online or offline play.

An action game set in a mysterious fantasy world
where progress is made whether you're watching or not, and you move forward whether you're playing or not!
Infinite Dungeon Breach: A hands-off pet raising RPG

Join four unique heroes and more than 100 types of pets on a journey all your own!
Find rare relics that grant special abilities!

Create the perfect combination of hero, pets, and relics to form the ultimate party!

4,000 stages! Constant battles!
Resurrection is essential to progress in Infinite Dungeon Breach!

■ This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases.

■ Please note that data will be deleted when deleting games. Deleted data can not be recovered.

■ Permissions
We request the following permissions to ensure uninterrupted gameplay.

[READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE]
It is used to store and retrieve game data to external storage such as SD card.

[GET_ACCOUNTS]
Game account and Google account information interlocked, require the appropriate permissions for notifications.

[READ_PHONE_STATE]
View device information for customer interaction and for in-game advertising services. (Manufacturer, model name, OS version, etc.)

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SuperAwesome.InfiniteDungeonBreach
YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

MOD Features:
Infinite Gold
Infinite Key
Infinite Gem

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: xYummYx

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 2 times

@Ethalion
Use the ByPass, let it run to stage 100 and reincarnation. Get some achievement and once you are possitive you can use the MOD.

This Release is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can reply/like and download this game without paying any SB Points. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban  

Last edited:
Downloaded 15 times

asterix

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Doesn't work using a rooted device.

Ethalion

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Be sure to read the update below the screenshot*

Did as instructed. I loaded my game code and now I am negative keys and gems went down rather than unlimited!!! I lost all the gems I had worked to get and can't get it back because the transfer code can only be used once!!!!! WTF man!!!! @xyummyx @Sbenny
Screenshot_20181007-124737.jpg

UPDATE:

So I started over again now that I understand how you've modded it. If you earn Gems, Gold, Keys as a reward, it will decrease. Anything else that would decrease those values actually increases. Knowing that, I got my new account working well. Thanks for the mod. You may want to update the instructions to be a bit more clearer.

Last edited:

LordAlucard

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works like it says, very good

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Infinite Dungeon Breach Pet Raising Idle RPG - Infinite Gold + Key + Gem was released by xyummyx and 4492 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.