⭐ VIP mod apk Inflation RPG v1.6.6 Unlimited Money, Stats Hacked, Drop Rate Increased & More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,436 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

helli1011

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Awesome app thanks for your hard work

Vaati93

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you

EDIT: Mod 2 is not working properly. There is no "great increase" to the LUC and Agility Gem - The Drop Rate is also not increased. I played through the entire normal mode and got 0 drops.

Last edited:

Vaati93

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
UPDATE: @Sbenny

Pictures show the AGILITY and LUCK gems not being boosted correctly and the last picture shows my first run. I killed every boss on the map and farmed specific monsters that have weapon drops and did get any. Should have finished the run with around 30 weapons and 20 armor but as i mentioned I didn't get a single drop. If the drop rate isn't 100% I understand but a boosted one should still drop something I would assume.

I believe it has something to do with itemKakuritu. I can send links that go over the drop rate but they are being caught by the spam filter! - The problem as another user pointed out on this thread is that some monsters have more than one specific drop, not sure how that is calculated in your mod but hopefully these links will help out.

RPGstats.png RPGstats2.png RPGstats3.png

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
UPDATE: @Sbenny

Pictures show the AGILITY and LUCK gems not being boosted correctly and the last picture shows my first run. I killed every boss on the map and farmed specific monsters that have weapon drops and did get any. Should have finished the run with around 30 weapons and 20 armor but as i mentioned I didn't get a single drop. If the drop rate isn't 100% I understand but a boosted one should still drop something I would assume.

I believe it has something to do with itemKakuritu. I can send links that go over the drop rate but they are being caught by the spam filter! - The problem as another user pointed out on this thread is that some monsters have more than one specific drop, not sure how that is calculated in your mod but hopefully these links will help out.

View attachment 57919View attachment 57920View attachment 57921

Thanks, will be fixed in the next release!

Status
Not open for further replies.