Mod apk [INSANE MOD] Space Shooter: Galaxy Attack v1.266 VIP 10, Unlimited Gems, Coins, PvP, ALL Ships, Tick

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Title: [INSANE MOD] Space Shooter: Galaxy Attack v1.266 VIP 10, Unlimited Gems, Coins, PvP, ALL Ships, Tickets, Exp, Damage & much More

Name of the game: Space Shooter: Galaxy Attack

Version: v1.266

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
If you are a fan of space shooting games and like to simulate sky fire shooting, so Space shooter: Galaxy attack game is game for you.

One day, our beautiful galaxy is under attack of space intruders and the alien shooter. They destroyed all of squad . You are last hero of galaxy and will be faced an alien shooter . Your goal will be quite challenging as you will have to save the galaxy from its alien shooter

Space Shooter : Galaxy Attack game puts you at the forefront of a battle with space intruders. You will take control of the lone spaceship and protect galaxian from alien shooter. In this space shooter games , you will be faced an increasingly large number of enemies and deal with many striker bosses in space war.

As the game progresses, you will earn the right to upgrade your spaceship to bring it to full lethal capacity.

FEATURE
- Amazing lighting and special effects
- Includes Power-ups and Bosses!
- Leader board global.
- Lucky circle.

HOW TO PLAY
- Move spaceship
- Kill space intruders
- Upgrade spaceships
- Change your weapons.

The Galaxy's future is now in your hands. Get your weapons ready for infinity in this space games

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game.space.shooter2&hl=en
MOD Features:
INSANE MOD 1
  • Unlimited Gems (Gain or spend gem and you will get 8009751 gems each time)
  • Unlimited Coins (Already set to 800975100, you already spend everything or wanna re set them? go pvp battle, start and cancel it --> set again to 800975100)
  • VIP 10
    • You get all the reward and privilegies from MAX VIP status, and you also get the avatar online with the VIP10 status.
    • You get really a lot of benefits but i changed them (there are for the missions):p:lol::cool:
      • Damage multiplier x100
      • Start Powerups to 8009751 (so to max from start ;))
      • Reborn times to 8009751
      • Coin Multiplier x100
      • Enemy bullet speed to 0.1 :eek:
      • Supper power time INFINITE (so you are in the GOD Mode for the duration of the level, insane damage, huge area effects. Caution: you are mortal and not immortal)
      • Bomb damage multiplier x100
      • Treasure cd decrease (Unlimited instant unlock Chest, no ads to open)
  • PVP --> i suggest you to take pegasus ship and put 2 miniships so you seem pretty legit :D)
    • Damage multiplier x10
    • Start Powerups NOT MOD. The enemy can see it.
    • Reborn times NOT MOD. You have 3 lifes if i change it they enemy will see it --> easy ban --> so i didn't change.
    • Coin Multiplier x10
    • Enemy bullet speed to 0.1 :eek::eek::cool:
    • Bomb damage multiplier x10
  • Unlimited Spins (on wheel of fortune) (Already set to no cooldown --> infinite times)
  • Unlimited Medal (Already set to 8009751, never decrease, use them to max all your skills)
  • No Ads (Remove the ads)
  • Unlimited Powerup +10 (Already set to 8009751, never decrease)
  • Unlimited Pvp Currency (Already set to 8009751, never decrease, use them in the pvp shop)
  • Unlimited Event Currency (Already set to 8009751, never decrease)
  • Unlimited Exp to Miniship (Already set to 8009751, never decrease)
    • Easy upgrade all miniships
  • Unlimited Chest (Already set to 8009751 of Common, Rare, Epic chests, never decrease)
  • Unlimited Tickets
    • Arena Tickets boost to 8009751
    • World Boss (trial) Tickets boost to 8009751
    • Rent Ship Tickets boost to 8009751
  • Always 3 STARS --> when you finish a mission you will gain always 3 stars.
    • I test with few missions, i leave some ships going away without attacking them.. and the mission said: 100% destruction... --> i'm not sure about this feature. So don't conside it with fully working because i only soft tested.
  • Unlocked ship, ads requierement
  • Unlimited Bomb (you need to gain one (take reward from VIP2) they will boost to 8009751)

INSANE MOD 2
  • INSANE MOD 1 PLUS:
  • Unlocked all Ships and Miniships
    • Unlocked the Right Miniship
      You can instantly enable and use Left miniship and Right miniship (they will help you a lot)
INSANE MOD 3 (stronger PvP) (use at your own risk)
  • INSANE MOD 2 PLUS:
  • You could use this mod for easy farming leaderboard on pvp... when you reach a middle ranking keep caution of enemy, they can report you.
  • PVP --> i suggest you to take pegasus ship (and max all ships and miniships) and put 2 miniships so you seem pretty legit :D)
  • Damage multiplier x100
  • Start Powerups to 50 (to max).
    • As you can see from the screenshot the enemy can see so it might suspect something, probably you can do with a middle ranking. When you get higher use MOD 2.
  • Reborn times NOT MOD. You have 3 lifes if i change it they enemy will see it --> easy ban --> so i didn't change.
  • Coin Multiplier x10
  • Enemy bullet speed to 0.1 :eek::eek::cool:
  • Supper power time INFINITE[/RAINBOW] (so you are in the GOD Mode for the duration of the level, insane damage, huge area effects. Caution: you are mortal and not immortal)
    Bomb damage multiplier x10
YouTube Video:
Thanks to @Marshall

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Nardo7

Download Link(s):
INSANE MOD 1
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 26 times

INSANE MOD 1-2-3
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 34 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 131 times

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
There is a risk of getting ban or something???
In the normal missions 0%, for every unlocked 0%...
The only way to get ban is by the pvp mode, if you get report by another player. Mod3 is not safe, mod2 is perfect they can't see anything and you have all ships and miniships upgraded to max so you are legit to win :)

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nardo7 I hope you can disable the forced update for PVP. Appreciate your hard work on updating the APK constantly but i think it will help if you disable the auto update for PVP ( Whenever theres a new update from the Dev, if users here install the Mod with an older one) since this is v1.266 and came out is v1.268 definitely it will prompt update to the latest version (in PVP) or just in case, will it not remove the modifications of your modded version I uninstalled the modded version but left the OBB or Data files then install the legit APK?

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nardo7 I hope you can disable the forced update for PVP. Appreciate your hard work on updating the APK constantly but i think it will help if you disable the auto update for PVP ( Whenever theres a new update from the Dev, if users here install the Mod with an older one) since this is v1.266 and came out is v1.268 definitely it will prompt update to the latest version (in PVP) or just in case, will it not remove the modifications of your modded version I uninstalled the modded version but left the OBB or Data files then install the legit APK?
You can login with FB login so you will keep everything.
I don't think i could disable the update for pvp because you always connect to server so probably they have the version check on server side...

I could made 2 version: 1 complete with all these features for new players that want everything unlocked, gems, coins ... and 1 version for old users that already have everything but they want a pvp version for leaderboard.

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
hahaha! oo nga brod. pano natin download to? ako 135 palang SB Points ko
Gimana cara dapat cash SB
Post automatically merged:

You can login with FB login so you will keep everything.
I don't think i could disable the update for pvp because you always connect to server so probably they have the version check on server side...

I could made 2 version: 1 complete with all these features for new players that want everything unlocked, gems, coins ... and 1 version for old users that already have everything but they want a pvp version for leaderboard.
its okay Brother Nardo7. whatever you think will ease this up whenever we connect to the server via PVP, the better. You've done good work so far bro. Tis all good 😀 I dont have Facebook believe it or not so I'll just go for the Sync function in the Game (rise of the infamous "GUEST mode!) hehehe! Old player here. Hope you can make the one for older players for the purpose of PVP leaderboard. Btw, just in case, wanted to ask there is a new ship Harbringer (hope you can also add this). 😁

Last edited:

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey Nardo7! Whats up! any update? Just asking.... Hope you can make Harbringer Free!😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
[INSANE MOD] Space Shooter: Galaxy Attack v1.266 VIP 10, Unlimited Gems, Coins, PvP, ALL Ships, Tick was released by Nardo7 and 13768 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.