Interactive Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,463 happy users since 2014.
Register

zerocords

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
So guys I've been really enjoying interactive games lately so I wanted to ask this community for recommendations on this type of games where you choose the course of the story perse. And if you have play some of them what do you think about it

So far I played The Walking Dead the first 2 seasons and i gotta say i really enjoy them, one of my favorites. Still haven't play the 3rd season but it's just because I've been having trouble installing them on my phone.

5912f5d85bafe3ec4910b603.jpeg.jpg

The Game of Thrones one was mind blowing especially since I really like the series. So it was a really great experience to have as I also watched the serie along. Though i play that some time ago.

game-of-thrones-ps3-telltale-digievo-got-D_NQ_NP_133305-MLA20868766393_082016-F.jpg

I also played Life is Strange (first season) and I'm about to finish LIS Before the storm they were very touching and sure enough, let me wanting to play more. Wish I could continue with that story a little longer. (Though I haven't started the 2nd season yet, so that's something to look foward)

image.png

So that's about it but I know theres some other titles out there that are really good too, not only like the ones I mention, but visual novels or interactive games, others that are anime style, etc. So cant wait to read your recommendations and comments. (Btw sorry if there's something wrong with this post or if it break some kind of protocol or anything, It is my first post and I'm not used to this kind of pages 😅)

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Have you tried? Hosted games & Choice of games they got some of those good stories and interesting achivements and endings to get.

I recommend some of those of my favorite "Hosted Games & Choice of Games".
- Sabres of Infinity (Hosted Games)
- Guns of Infinity (Hosted Games)
- Lords of Infinity (Hosted Games) !Coming Soon!
- Zombie Exodus 1 (Hosted Games)
- Zombie Exodus 2 part2-2 (Hosted Games)
- Tin Star (Hosted Games)
- Tally Ho (Choice of Games)
- Life of Mobster (Choice of Games)
- Life of Wizard (Choice of Games)
- Choice of Dragons (Choice of Games)

nhsstan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
choice of games is great, u can try blood money, it's something like a mob fam and quite cool or like I rmb there's these games about a necromancer but don't rmb the name,, omo sorry

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Well, mate! I would say that even if they appear to offer interactivity and choices that evolve the story, they remain ultimately bland in impact (LIS may allow 2 endings but they remain unrelated to season 2 AFAIK; TWD has a predefined ending with decisions only adding flavour and GOT was supposed to be the first instance of a series that never happened so..yeah). In other words, despite their interactivity, i find that they fall short in what they are trying to do..

Text games are a great pick for you if you want something laid back but i would recommend Bioware/CDPR if RPGs and variety are things you are interested in ^_^

zerocords

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, mate! I would say that even if they appear to offer interactivity and choices that evolve the story, they remain ultimately bland in impact (LIS may allow 2 endings but they remain unrelated to season 2 AFAIK; TWD has a predefined ending with decisions only adding flavour and GOT was supposed to be the first instance of a series that never happened so..yeah). In other words, despite their interactivity, i find that they fall short in what they are trying to do..

Text games are a great pick for you if you want something laid back but i would recommend Bioware/CDPR if RPGs and variety are things you are interested in ^_^
Oh yeah I'm pretty aware of how these games works, for me it's more like an illusion of freedom, you think you're running the game but tbh everything lead to the same direction, sometimes even predictable ending and its something I struggle with sometimes, though I still enjoy the ride. I love Dragon Age I play DAO/DII with different endings and choices throughout the game and I think they made a great job with inquisition, seeing all of those choices as you load your saves, even if they are little teasing or mentioning the grey warden or who you romance in the previous game I think it's great. Plus I love the lore of the game. Cant wait for the next I hope they dont mess it up.

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
Oh yeah I'm pretty aware of how these games works, for me it's more like an illusion of freedom, you think you're running the game but tbh everything lead to the same direction, sometimes even predictable ending and its something I struggle with sometimes, though I still enjoy the ride. I love Dragon Age I play DAO/DII with different endings and choices throughout the game and I think they made a great job with inquisition, seeing all of those choices as you load your saves, even if they are little teasing or mentioning the grey warden or who you romance in the previous game I think it's great. Plus I love the lore of the game. Cant wait for the next I hope they dont mess it up.
I fully agree with DA:O though my interest has weakened with DA2 and Inquisition. Here's hoping DA4 will be awesome!!! Fingers crossed!!

What about the sagas of Mass Effect and The Witcher? I feel like everyone has played by now but it never hurts to ask :eek:

zerocords

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I fully agree with DA:O though my interest has weakened with DA2 and Inquisition. Here's hoping DA4 will be awesome!!! Fingers crossed!!

What about the sagas of Mass Effect and The Witcher? I feel like everyone has played by now but it never hurts to ask 😱
DA2 was kinda week in comparison but after a few playthroughs it did grew on me Is my least favorite of the saga but still can enjoy it.

It's funny Mass Effect and The Witcher I have only play the first 2 titles of the franchise which I really love, thought they were pretty amazing. ME was so different to what I was usually playing back in the day, a really unique experience for me. And The Witcher i know the 3rd one it's like the most popular and lot of people told me I had to play it. But until now i haven't had the opportunity. I really like the previous ones, never finish the 2nd one though but they were really immersive games and could play it over and over.

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
DA2 was kinda week in comparison but after a few playthroughs it did grew on me Is my least favorite of the saga but still can enjoy it.

It's funny Mass Effect and The Witcher I have only play the first 2 titles of the franchise which I really love, thought they were pretty amazing. ME was so different to what I was usually playing back in the day, a really unique experience for me. And The Witcher i know the 3rd one it's like the most popular and lot of people told me I had to play it. But until now i haven't had the opportunity. I really like the previous ones, never finish the 2nd one though but they were really immersive games and could play it over and over.
I enjoyed the second witcher a lot but the third is really one of a kind. You need to play it asap, mate xD there's your new game!

Trashass

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Life of magiks is a good one, also lords of aswick goes into great detail. Absolutely splendid game, also samurai of hyuga 1, 2 ,and 3. Theres also choice of rebels, dragon racer, saga of the north wind. All outstanding games worth a try and all the games I stated give a 2 to 4 chapter free trial.

zerocords

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you! I'll add those to my list and as soon as I can I'll try them.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you like interactive games, you might like this list.

1.) Hack/Link it's an interactive visual novel RPG game it is very unique the game is full of action and monster to defeat also the dungeons here are not just the typical as it is like a maze it's hard to navigate even if you have as the map itself is quite confusing, you can play Hack/Link on psp but it's on Japanese no worries though as the fan made an English Patched for it on here is the link

2.) Another unique game for PSP the game called 7th Dragon 2020 the game is a real time turn-based adventure RPG made by same company who developed those Vocaloid & Sonic Games. What is unique about this game is it gives you freedom to build and developed a bunker of your own and interact with npc the storyline too is very interesting the game is 48hours long so you can enjoyed it.

3.) The Letters it was a horror visual novel base game which is available on both Android and iOS you can also find it here on sbenny just search for it, each character of this game has there on story to played and with many different endings or outcomes every decision or choices that the player makes may take effect on every aspects of game like ending of you choose bad then it may affect the ending, the game is full of horror and gorest images that is rated +16 but enjoyable if you like horror games.

4.) Man of Medan an interactive horror Adventure game which is developed by the same company who made the successfull horror game called Until dawn it is like Walking dead but the player giving more freedom to walk and investigate things the man of Medan is base on some Indonesian horror story called ourang Medan a ghost ship.

5.) Portal Knights here are bunch of interaction on this game like surviving each map by building shelter slaying monsters complete some quest given by NPC's it's more like an High definition Minecraft but far better as you travel into the realm fixing the portals but this job is not easily to do as each portal requires certain materials which can be obtain by defeating a very powerful monster located either on the underground deepest part of map or into the highest place on map.