internal memory missing

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,293 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos of earth

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
it is because my careless i get my phone broke or yeah something like that
1.i want to update my phone
2.i follow step like in youtube
3.i forgot to download the file to update
4.because i already delete my android version when i turn on the phone is just black screen even tough it still on
5.my brother fix it with updating the android version but when i check internal memory is missing ,is not like missing tough is like you know i can install something from playstore or install apk but i cant install with the obb, i already try install different game with obb but it still same because i place obb in sd card maybe i don,t know but if you know something pls help me
p,s: because of it i can,t screenshot the trouble i mention i know it impossible (for me tough) pls help me if you know something and sorry for my bad english because it is not my first languange

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
If the problem is just the obb and not your device , try placing the obb in your phone memory instead , clear the cache from the app and reboot

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as we have not heard from the OP in quite some time. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.