International women's Day??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,346 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone,

I've looked in suggestions and I couldn't see any who has recommended this.

I was wondering what about an international women's Day. Like picture for the Sbenny site.

Or maybe even a little cut off on the price's example

25 SB Points to unlock the mod: 5% off so (20 SB Points)

Or 30 SB Points to unlock the mod 5% off so ( 25 SB Points)

Or as well mod cost 200 or 100 SB Points for the 200 maybe 100% off. For 100% 50 SB Points off

* Also maybe this deal is only for women on this site. Then maybe there could be deals like these for men on this site*

Last edited:

qth

Fuzz Pawldrin
Member for 5 years
That's a nice idea but there would be a problem regarding on the gender. I mean, not all would be bothered to fill up that info or perhaps would like to keep it a secret, and other valid reasons. Even honesty for such info should be noted as well.

I'm all up for this, discounts are awesome! But I'd prefer if everyone could enjoy, so instead of a women's day for a discount sale, how about specific dates important to the site, such as the founding of Sbenny.com. That way everyone could enjoy and even remember to celebrate those important dates.

Still, I agree that there should be a celebration for women's day and for other genders as well, maybe an appreciation contest. Just no discounts, I think. For some reasons, I believe that would be chaotic.

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I agree with @qth about this not being right to be based off of Gender, but we can definitely keep this sort of idea with the discounts open for other events.

I also like your idea for changing the banner, but I don't know if it's something @Sbenny would have time to do.

Reactions: qth

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
It's a Nice thought . There's should be a day for everyone kids day , father's day , mother's day and women's day too

Status
Not open for further replies.