Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introduce Yourself :D

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya everyone and welcome to our new Book Lover's Sanctuary Club!

Here is a place where we, as book lovers here on SBenny.com will be able to chat with one another and get to know each other. It is my hope that this group will bring us a bit more together!

When you get a moment, please introduce yourself and say hello below.

I'll start with mine :)

For those of you who don't know me, my name is CordeliaCross, but most people call me Cordy. I am a member of the Staff Team and the Community Team and I started off here as mainly an eBook Releaser. I love to read books because it's like an escape into a whole new world, and I love to write. I also play the electric violin and a few other instruments. Currently, we have three freshwater fish aquariums in our home, a 3.5-gallon tank, a 29-gallon tank and a 75-gallon tank with tons of different fish living in them. I can't wait to get to know about all of you :)

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
My name is Traveller and I think what gets me going right now is hunting down graphic novels and the inspiration of all the new tv and movies. I don’t know if I am a book lover as much as I am a multimedia devourer and I continue to build a collection.

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
My name is Mavin(obviously)..am a member of the community team..I love sci-fi books,Horror and a bit of fantasy. My favourite book right now is The End Series by Charlie Higson..you should definitely read it.

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Hi everyone, this is such a great idea for a place to go crazy over books with each other!! 😍

I'm Moonblink, i love reading as like Cordelia said it's an escape to a whole new world and i mostly love fantasy and sci/fi. I can't really choose one favorite book or series ever (i have like a top 1000 :LOL:).
I'm always excited to talk about books and get recommendations from people of the books they love.

Aquarius004

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello! I am Aquarius. I enjoy reading and writing. But mostly reading because I think that reading gives humans the ability to travel to new places and different times without leaving our seats. Reading makes better writing and writing makes better reading. I joined this group because I've noticed that within my friend circle, not a lit of people read for fun anymore, everything is so connected to technology that books are often ignored or abused, it would be amazing to be a part of a community that loves books, reading, and writing as much as I do.

suuna2803

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, my name is Suuna. I'm an ebook releaser and a professional lurker btw. Normally, I'd love to read fantasy and scifi books (Mostly because I love to imagine things aren't real :) ) and some contemporary as well. Oh, and historical books too. I'm reading a light novel in China now (which is 3000+ chapters) but I like it because I'm currently reading the webcomic adaption of the novel and I love the plot so much :)

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm Chere, and this is clearly my kind of place. I love books. I love reading them, being in the presence of them, the library is my temple, the internet my god. I'm a bit like the protagonist of Ascendance of a Bookworm... in the sense that I'll probably be crushed to death beneath a pile of books. Which actually sounds like a pretty nice way to go if I ignore the likely great pain of being physically crushed and suffocated. At least it will be a nice smelling death since books smell really pleasant. I hope by joining this club I'll find more wonderful books to read and possibly introduce others to some nice books, too.
I hope this club will thrive, nice to meet everyone! 💜

Hieronymus

Reichsfürst
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Hey everyone!
I'm Hieronymous, its basically just my name but in Greek, So you can just call me by it if you can translate it 😂.
It's good to meet a lot of people with the same passion in reading and writing. Most of my friends in real life doesn't really understand the joy of reading.
I discovered my love for reading during my late teens, its a great way to relieve myself of the daily stress that life throws at me. I'm a big fan of the historical genre, History just fascinates me but I'm a big fan of romance, and mystery novels as well.
I hope to make new friends here who can give me reading recommendations 😊 Feel free to hit me up anytime.
Have a nice day everyone! ❤

ChadCross

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am Richard (Chad) from Philippines. To make every thing clear, first i haven't ready any novels/books of any author that i have seen on Ebook as i cannot afford it, Second the books that i read are Webnovel or Lightnovel which is not really a book i think but a story nonetheless... Last is maybe my library list... most of it is still webnovel while others turn to manga and anime like the reincarnated as a slime, shield hero, bookworm, arifutera, konosuba, death march rhapsody and many other isekai and non isekai anime... i am more of a listener than reader as i am tend to be busy with other things that reading can be a luxury so i resorted to reading app which i have right now...
My genre now revolve about Gaming, Action, Adventure, Magic, City building, Isekai/Another world, Crafting, Sci-fi, Mecha, Fantasy and maybe for that one specific webnovel im reading now Music with small dose of Stardom...
If anyone needed fix with webnovel.. i can be the guy you can call to. My english grammar and diction is not much but every little help count right?
I'll drop some Web novel titles that is on my current reading list
Superstars of Tomorrow (Main Genre Music)
The Mech Touch (MG - Mecha)
Pet King (MG - Adventure and Pets) (i learn a lot of pet info and myths from here)
The Legendary Mechanic (MG - Gaming, Sci-fi)
The Records of Unusual Creatures (MG Fantasy)

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, first than all, Thanks a lot for the invitation, I'm Adrian, well, I'm a book worm since I learned how to read, I love it, also I love to write, and to draw. I guess I love to read because it just takes me to a different dimension, where everything is possible, the only limit is your own imagination. I'm a fan of fantasy and SFI, but I also read light novels, Detective Novels, Historical fiction, and a lot of other stuff, yeah, I know, I have a reading addiction, LOL

BurningFairy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone! As you may have noticed from the nick, I am Burning Fairy. BFairy for short.
I just discovered the club and joined just now. I may not have been a book worm all my live but for my last 12 years thats my title. That and theather freak in high school.
I started reading mainly fanfictions on the internet first. Naruto fanfictions to be more specific. That pahse lasted for 2 years and then I got older and discovered fantasy and romance books. My family was quite poor at the time so mom had no money to buy me books. The books I had were really precious to me and were either a present, a wining prize in highschool or from my own savings. But I got accustumeated to read mainly e-books. Actually I was devasted when I was moving coutries and had to part with my babies. I donated everything to my high school alma mater.
My favorite Website to read is Wattpad.
It may not be (all) published works, but I learned that sometimes unpublished authors got more to give than some of the published ones.
My favorite books are the Harry Potter series (altought I am not a hard core fan).
And my favorite e-book (if I can call it that) from wattpad is Storm and Silence (it's actually a series).
So... nice to meet you all!

taizi02

Member for 6 years
Greetings
Im just one out of a billion reader who happen to find myself here in search of something few years ago.
i've rarely head here as use my spare time mostly in some other stuff.
I read book as a medium of my escapism, and to broaden my view of things. I often read books(novel,etc), e-books, and manga(comic, etc) which is usually sci-fi, fantasy, comedy, and philosophy genre but i also read just anything out of curiosity like some random article about random things i find in random website.
unfortunately im more of a critic than a writer.

Last edited:

rita68

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
hello, my name is rita and i like to read fantasy books. everything that has to do with elven magicians and dragons is my favorite is wolfgang hohlbein. but I'm open to everything except horror and zombies when reading

hyuntokkiii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello. I’m hyuntokkiii. I’m into LGBTQ themed books , preferably women love women. I’m usually just a silent reader, but lately I’ve been thinking about sharing all these feelings and ideas I get from reading. I hope this is a perfect start for me?

Lumynis

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm Lumynis. Nice to meet you all! I have been a bookworm for many years now, really starting to get into reading when I was in high school. I'm really great that there is a group like this on the site.

I like novels of almost every genre, except for horror. I particularly enjoy romance and plots centered around family relationships, specially adoptions, foster care and such.

Dimpu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone! I'm Dimpu and I love to read. I tend to lean towards anything that's as far from reality as possible, so dystopia and fantasies are my favorite genres naturally. Mostly, YA though. I do read some contemporary ones if they sound interesting enough. Other than reading, I love to binge watch anything from anime to movies to tv shows. I always try to keep myself occupied with something so that I don't go crazy haha. I also love BTS! That's about it, I guess? ✌